Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    This is one of my favorite China purchases because it makes the key as stupid red as the car.

I also got to send Spenser this pic right before our Canada blue car trip with the message "Player 2 Press Start."

But solid work you've done with your car. Looking forward to some more humorous updates lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

I had the Khoalty carbon fiber splitters on my last ZHP, but they got destroyed by parking garages. Told myself I would only do that again with a material that can take a beating. Then along came some cheap polyurethane splitters...

Jury is out on whether or not I'll actually install them. That'll use up a lot of precious Dlux!

Alright this is the end of my picture dump.

The car came with some decent all-seasons on the rear, but the front has fairly worn PSS's that are cracked from being driven on in winter. The car could use some tires. But wait...

I had been toying with the idea of a square setup and wanted to do something different than the 135's because of special snowflake syndrome or participation trophies or whatever. ECS had these wheels on sale...and I've always liked that style...and...you know what...this is silly.

I don't need to be buying a set of wheels right now. I'll run these tires down and decide what I want to do come summer.

Then I got an email titled "Your Wish List Item Has Had A Price Drop!"

$413 shipped for a new set of 18x9's that are low pressure cast and look pretty good? Well, I guess we can send them to...

BAMTOWN, USA

TEST FIT ON THE HUB = CHECK

CALIPER CLEARANCE = GOOD ENOUGH

STRUT CLEARANCE = JESUS THAT'S TIGHT, BUT IT'LL WORK

They're chilling in the corner of the garage until I can find some tires to mount. And center caps so they don't look so dorky.

17s?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Dude, solid work all around! Also, you're a regular modern day Whitman with your words, or maybe a modern Emeril Lagasse (BAM).

Oooh dats me in 10 years.
    Thx bruh. That study was hilarious and not at all surprising. The jerkoff drivers go for the blues while my red car looks like it would be in Clueless.

17s?
    I don't...what?

Damn that's cheaper than my cheap eBay Chinese CSL replicas on my car...
    Come to think of it, they look like the wheels my wife had on her e46 when I met her... they held up reasonably well
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Damn that's cheaper than my cheap eBay Chinese CSL replicas on my car...
    Come to think of it, they look like the wheels my wife had on her e46 when I met her... they held up reasonably well
    Yeah, everything just kind of made sense with them:
    • They're low pressure cast instead of gravity cast, so I'm not worried about voids.
    • They came from ECS so I'll have support if there's an issue.
    • They weigh 23lbs -- not bad.
    • Oh and they're cheap as shit.

This is a great way to start a thread, I have been entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I don't...what?
    I was asking about the size of the wheels when you only posted pics, but you've now added text so pretty much answers my question (18s) and makes me look like a looney.

I was asking about the size of the wheels when you only posted pics, but you've now added text so pretty much answers my question (18s) and makes me look like a looney.
    Haha you got PUNK'D

Page 4 of 72 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast