Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoitsTmac View Post
    I love the way that looks, awesome job. So clean!! Do you have Z4M bushings? I thought ET35 was a perfect fit on E46’s. I just ordered some wheels and decided not to go ET35 knowing the bushings lush the hubs out
    the Z4M bushings push the front hubs forward, not out. it would not have an affect on wheel offset.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    The touring shot was totes for you, Peterman. I laid out all of the wheels/tires and was like....I...I just don't know how I'm going to fit this in that little car...

Then I got going and realized it had TONS of room. Like, I could have easily fit another set of wheels and the dogs in there.
    oh ya... definitely. it's cavernous. have you unlocked the hidden storage under the rear seat? easter egg...

thanks for the pic. i love the "let's just see what the Touring can do today..." pics. i take a whole bunch that i never post, LOL.

Grounded:
    looks like you've been rubbing on the very top inside lip of the fender too.... might want to roll that sucker a tiny bit. i'm doing mine this spring.

oh, and you're missing a fastener there? liner-to-bumper. should be a coarse-thread M8 with a big washer.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    I'm running stock tire sizes 255x35x18 Hancooks... they have a pretty narrow tread.
    I forgot you had a coupe... I think they do have a little more clearance IIRC Yikes!... back to afraid of opening them...
    I think you'll be fine since you're going from et35 to et35, the position of the tire won't change. You'll just be pushing the point where the sidewall and wheel meet out by 0.25in. The tread will retain the same width and position.

Here's the same wheels on a sedan, but with some wide 235/40's like I have. They're taller than your 255/35's, so more likely to rub.

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Dayum Pizza, those wheels look sick AF!

ARC8's have always been the dream wheels for me. Maybe someday when I have some $$$ saved up and we have full-on trade wars going on so that the CAD doesn't suck as much as it does now.
    lol just wait like two years until the US is a post apocalyptic wasteland. The CAD will be a lot stronger then.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I haven’t heard “Bingo Bango Bongo” in so long I thought it was 1998.

Good update. One problem tho: where are your spinnaz/sittaz?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man, 1998 was a great year for music. Take a trip back through these hot bitties.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Dem wheel bolts do'
    aye

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    looks like you've been rubbing on the very top inside lip of the fender too.... might want to roll that sucker a tiny bit. i'm doing mine this spring.

oh, and you're missing a fastener there? liner-to-bumper. should be a coarse-thread M8 with a big washer.
    Dang that does look like paint rubbed off huh? Couldn't see that angle when I was grinding. That rubbing was with spacers that put the rear at et32, so I'm probably fine now...but the front is so pushed out that I might try to add a spacer in the rear down the road. Roll tide?

And the missing fastener confuses the hell out of me. It's like that on both sides and when I shine a light in there I see nothing behind the fender liner. No threads/panel/etc. Any other coupie bois noticed this?

Also snagged a pic for @slater last night when I noticed the lights in this parking lot were making that pinstripe POP

I think you'll be fine since you're going from et35 to et35, the position of the tire won't change. You'll just be pushing the point where the sidewall and wheel meet out by 0.25in. The tread will retain the same width and position.

Here's the same wheels on a sedan, but with some wide 235/40's like I have. They're taller than your 255/35's, so more likely to rub.
    Thanks for the link... I forgot about that guy...
    He cut out his rear fender liners... something I'd be willing to try if I have to but he never posted pics of it...

EDIT: looks like those wheels are fitting nicely under your fenders... Is it the picture angle or are your tires slightly stretched on those wheels...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Is it the picture angle or are your tires slightly stretched on those wheels...
    which of the 9 pixels in that picture are you looking at?
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Thanks for the link... I forgot about that guy...
    He cut out his rear fender liners... something I'd be willing to try if I have to but he never posted pics of it...

EDIT: looks like those wheels are fitting nicely under your fenders... Is it the picture angle or are your tires slightly stretched on those wheels...
    Theyre only slightly stretched. Just enough for the wheel to touch if I lay them down. Here is a better pic. I may actually put a small (3mm) spacer back there.

Theyre only slightly stretched. Just enough for the wheel to touch if I lay them down. Here is a better pic. I may actually put a small (3mm) spacer back there.

That may just be an Apex thing. You can hear the metal touch on my 8.5s when you set them down (also 235). And I have 3mm spacers if you want to test fit.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

I’m rubber on rubber on my 17x8.5” with ExtremeContact DW 245/40R17s. But that’s a lot less stretch (see: no stretch) than yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also snagged a pic for @slater last night when I noticed the lights in this parking lot were making that pinstripe POP

heck yeah - as trevor mentioned, that is definitely Alpina-esque. haha.

man, those fronts are pokey! some megative camber is required, fo sho.

i run a 3mm spacer in the rear with my apexeseses.

maybe a bit too much stretchy for me. i think if it was sitting lower it would look better, in my eyes. but that ride! gotta preserve that.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Grounded:
    I don't understand why the passenger side has that metal clip and the driver's side doesn't...

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast