Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Ok, who's the wise guy reading the site on a playstation?

I agree with all the mushy stuff, though. Guess you all are pretty cool...

Thanks Dane! You do a sensational job for us in keeping this the best BMW forum in the world.
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Quote Originally Posted by quikryptonite View Post
    Thanks Dane! You do a sensational job for us in keeping this the best BMW forum in the world.
    Humbled. Thank you

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I'll add my thanks to Dane and everyone else, this place is pretty awesome. I don't get on here all that regularly, and rarely post, but I doubt I'd still have my car without you guys! Coming up on 9 years of ownership and I trust it as much as the day I bought it, thanks to everything I've picked up here.

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Humbled. Thank you
    You have a great place here. Good info, great folks and a solid sense of community. /end serious statement

But, one data point that is missing. I was wonder what the sarcasm to post ratio was prior to and after my join date. I need to know if I need to work harder.

Quote Originally Posted by bimmergofast View Post
    I'll add my thanks to Dane and everyone else, this place is pretty awesome. I don't get on here all that regularly, and rarely post, but I doubt I'd still have my car without you guys! Coming up on 9 years of ownership and I trust it as much as the day I bought it, thanks to everything I've picked up here.
    No need to work harder. You're good.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    You have a great place here. Good info, great folks and a solid sense of community. /end serious statement

But, one data point that is missing. I was wonder what the sarcasm to post ratio was prior to and after my join date. I need to know if I need to work harder.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post

Please do.

lol I'll be back on 1st tues of march at 8am then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    As always a big shoutout to the moderators of this forum! I'm not too surprised by the slight decline in numbers and I don't think it's a reflection of what goes on here. There's a core group that sticks around and then other members ebb and flow. I've pretty much made ZHPMafia my home compared to E46Fanatics or anywhere else because of the quality of the people and content here. I've only met a handful of members in person (I hope that'll change in the future), but each of them have been very cool individuals.

I've only been on here about 2+ years, but it's interesting to see very active people come and go. The nice thing is someone can disappear for a little while and come back and people are happy to hear from them.

I will say I really think that the membership fee improves the overall quality of people on board. To some it may seem expensive, elitist, self-important, put your negative adjective here, but for me and everyone else here I think it's a very small price to pay for a wealth of technical information as well as good company. Here's to a great 2017!

Some people may also be wondering about the date changes that took place with the 100 original members of ZHPMafia.com. It used to be December 31, 1969. However, the new default date is January 1, 1970.

January 1, 1970, is significant because that's when Unix time was born. However, for those of us in the western hemisphere, it was still December 31, 1969, when Unix time went into effect (Greenwich, England).

I am guessing that when the server was migrated last month to a new server, the true date of January 1, 1970, kicked in for all of us.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast