Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karl Lazlo View Post
    Enough links, I want to see an E30 with gravel tires and a skid plate! And a rally computer. And a cage.

Your idea of hitting up your friend's dad, rally guy from IRE, is spot on! If you run into dead ends, hit me up, I can scour my old teammates.
    Really? Awesome thank you for offering, I'm really excited about getting it up to rally spec, the computer and cage may be a next year project, but for now I'm amped.
    Just gotta convince my dad to let me store it in his house, if not looks like I'll be renting a spot for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

No worries. My old co-driver is in Canada this week, I will hit him up upon his return.

What'd you guys think? A little over priced in my opinion but if I can get him down in price then we're talking
    http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/5954543100.html

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Overpriced? E30's are appreciating for some reason. A rust-free E30 ix is a cream of the crop find, and for less than 5 grand? It's a steal.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Overpriced? E30's are appreciating for some reason. A rust-free E30 ix is a cream of the crop find, and for less than 5 grand? It's a steal.

Actually? Well damn, I knew the ix's were rare but I didn't really think about that
    Just wish I had the money right now, I texted the guy saying I'd be able to make it out there during spring because I'll be traveling that way already and I'm waiting for a response.
    I'm in love with it right now and it'd kill me if I couldn't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Prestovie View Post
    Actually? Well damn, I knew the ix's were rare but I didn't really think about that
    Just wish I had the money right now, I texted the guy saying I'd be able to make it out there during spring because I'll be traveling that way already and I'm waiting for a response.
    I'm in love with it right now and it'd kill me if I couldn't get it

Not sure about where you live, but in the Northeast, finding a decent E30 worth buying for less than 4 grand is very difficult. That 4 grand will get you a rusty red-headed stepchild 318i or 325e, both of which require a couple of people to push from behind just to accelerate onto the highway in normal time. It'll need work at this price point.

It's been a while since I've checked, but when I last looked, the super clean ones were over 6-7k for standard 325i's, with 318is and 325is models being a little bit more. These are the rust free ones. Ix's commanded a bit of a premium if they're rust free and have a fully functioning AWD system.

Things may have changed, but if they were appreciating then, I'm sure that's not the case now.

Good luck! BTW, I would advise against buying this E30 for the purpose of driving down those crap roads for your summer job. If you're dead set on getting another car for that, you should buy something crappy that you can dispose of after you're done with it, something you don't care about. Just my 2 cents.

BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Not sure about where you live, but in the Northeast, finding a decent E30 worth buying for less than 4 grand is very difficult. That 4 grand will get you a rusty red-headed stepchild 318i or 325e, both of which require a couple of people to push from behind just to accelerate onto the highway in normal time. It'll need work at this price point.

It's been a while since I've checked, but when I last looked, the super clean ones were over 6-7k for standard 325i's, with 318is and 325is models being a little bit more. These are the rust free ones. Ix's commanded a bit of a premium if they're rust free and have a fully functioning AWD system.

Things may have changed, but if they were appreciating then, I'm sure that's not the case now.

Good luck! BTW, I would advise against buying this E30 for the purpose of driving down those crap roads for your summer job. If you're dead set on getting another car for that, you should buy something crappy that you can dispose of after you're done with it, something you don't care about. Just my 2 cents.

Ah that's what I'm worried about, I really really want an e30(and this one being AWD is a bonus) but I know I'd be driving it out there this summer. At the same time I don't want to buy a rusty red headed step child lol, I'll probably be using it in the winter too from now on so I can keep the ZHP safe, so it needs to last for more than one summer.
    All the other e30s that I'm finding have rust below the windows and that could mean subframe and undercarriage rust and nobody wants that... it's almost too perfect to pass up

Agreed. A decent Civic, Accord, Corolla, or Camry should be able to be found in the $1,000 - $3,500 range depending on what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Agreed. A decent Civic, Accord, Corolla, or Camry should be able to be found in the $1,000 - $3,500 range depending on what you're looking for.
    I just can't get myself to buy a Honda/Hyundai I know they'd probably be more practical, but personally I wouldn't be able to drop that kind of money on something I would loathe driving

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast