Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: (Sold): Exclusively at ZHPMafia.com - 27K mile grail ZHP - $18K OBO

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    It is, what it is. There's all kinds of crazy shit going on. Take everything at face value.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+
    its a conspiracy... you took a payoff didn't you... didnt you!
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    its a conspiracy... you took a payoff didn't you... didnt you!
    No.

Against my better judgment, I'm going to post what the PO sent me after reading this thread. I figured we could learn some lessons from it. Car buying and selling is not always an honest business with the utmost integrity. We all know that. I am purposely leaving buyer and seller names off of this post, to ensure anonymity and it doesn't really matter specifically who bought, and is now selling this vehicle. DTA.

'Hey Dane,

You know, I suspected that was going to happen. He had the title put in their name because he said his brother worked at the dealership and was going to set him up with a warranty. It screwed us up on the transfer since the title/tag place wouldn't provide a temp tag since the car wasn't titled to him. Against my better judgement, I let him keep my tag to get the car home. He did mail it back. I am happy with how it worked out because I didn't want to sit on it forever and deal with lots of knuckleheads. I am annoyed that he still felt the need to get $$$ off when he got here and the BS about the car being for his wife. Glad in principle I only conceded $200. I assume the dealer has put some money in it (front tires, fluid flush/replacement)and offers some sort of warranty?? It will be interesting to see how quickly it moves at that price. Cheers,"

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+
    "Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

Car buying/selling can be a great thing, but often times is a nasty business. Just have to roll with the punches and understand it comes with the territory.

nice transparency.. i was only kidding with you man about the payoff lol
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Thanks for sharing, Dane.

I also must say, that while we are all envious of EAGs business, and sometimes wish we can buy cars quicker then them, they are a classy group of professional business men. In a corny way, I felt honored that my M5 was worthy of being in their inventory. And I now understand why they have such an amazing and respected business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Quote Originally Posted by illirep View Post
    I also must say, that while we are all envious of EAGs business, and sometimes wish we can buy cars quicker then them, they are a classy group of professional business men. In a corny way, I felt honored that my M5 was worthy of being in their inventory. And I now understand why they have such an amazing and respected business.
    +1 on "classy group of professional businessmen". I've dealt with EAG twice - and hope to do business with them sometime in the future. An absolute pleasure to do business with, totally transparent, fair, and passionate about their reputation.

'08 Z4 M Coupé LM08602
    '19 Golf R

They're not gonna speak up they're gonna laugh all the way to the bank.

Good investment.

Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM" | '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Now on sale for 25k

This gets more and more ridiculous as time goes on.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast