Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Good seeing you around homey.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Dane still going strong!! I always send ZHP folks to this forum......and work on their cars and get my ZHP fix that way :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jon Estrella - 997 Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Au2bahn View Post
    Dane still going strong!! I always send ZHP folks to this forum......and work on their cars and get my ZHP fix that way :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Much appreciated.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Bump. Asking price in hand. PM me if interested.

Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Bump. Asking price in hand. PM me if interested.

Isn't posting the asking price a rule?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

It is. This really isn't a teaser though, because I know his asking price and all you have to do is ask me, if you're interested in the car.

This isn't a teaser?
    Really?
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Unbelievable. The owner must have multiple cars to drive. No way I could have that car and only have 27K miles, even as an automatic...
    2004 330i E46 with ZHP performance package and cold weather package

The back story from the owner:

"The back story is that I live near the dealer and used to stop by every Sunday when they were closed and walked the lot. As soon as I saw this car it was love at first sight. While it was quite a stretch at the time, my wife and I decided to buy it. We also had an SUV and a young son. I walk to the train station and take the train daily to work and the SUV always took the brunt of the daily driving. The ZHP was our special occasion car and I have driven it the 60 mile round trip to one of my work's satellite facilities every other week or so and on some road trips. I have always been a Dodge Challenger guy (70's) so when the new version came out I bided my time to get one. I ordered my dream car in 15 and that's now my baby. My son just turned 17 so we picked up another vehicle for him to use. He wasn't interested in the BMW which is kind of good because I sort of cringe at the thought of him driving it! So with the fleet of vehicles and all the insurance and other related costs, it really doesn't make that much sense for me to hang*on to the car and drive it even less than before. I am sadly ready to let it go. The car has been garage kept since new and never driven in the snow and barely driven in the rain. No accidents or bodywork. It really has not needed any service other than the periodic stuff. I replaced the battery a couple years ago with an OEM Bosch and just replaced the rear tires with new Michelin Pilot Sports. Precat oxygen sensor and both front airbags (recall) just replaced by dealer. (Really, 900 bucks for a pre-cat oxygen sensor, got me on that one!). Interior is excellent, including the driver's side bolster. Only blemish on the exterior is a little bit of rash on the bottom of the driver's side front air dam from a parking bumper. I am really picky and it doesn't bother me! *I'll clearly show it in the posting photos. I have never listed the car for sale. I am ready to let it go and look forward to seeing it go to a good home. I know the crew that is involved with your board is the right place to find that home and at the end of the day I just want to get this over with fairly quickly and in a way that both parties walk away feeling the deal was fair.

Thanks again for your help"

Post the asking price
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    Post the asking price
    Lol. $22K.... OBO

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast