Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Welcome to the forums and GL with the search

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Welcome aboard.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Post your wanting to buy (WTB) thread so we know what to look for.
    I'll be doing that soon. One issue is that I'm not ready to buy quite yet and I'm concerned that the perfect car will fall into my lap but I'll have to pass on it. I've looked at a lot of cars online and I think only two or three have gotten close to my wish list.

That said, it might be wise to put the feelers out now because it could take some time to find the perfect car.

Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    I'll be doing that soon. One issue is that I'm not ready to buy quite yet and I'm concerned that the perfect car will fall into my lap but I'll have to pass on it. I've looked at a lot of cars online and I think only two or three have gotten close to my wish list.

That said, it might be wise to put the feelers out now because it could take some time to find the perfect car.
    It can go either way. I was looking for 6+ months all over the country and then one popped up randomly about 10 miles from me on Craigslist. Just four hours after it was posted I called and I was the third person in line to see it.

I guess what I'm saying is be prepared for a long wait but as soon as comes around that meets all of your requirements, be ready to move on it.

Welcome!

Northern Wisconsin is the best... hope you're having a better winter up there that we are down here!

Also, I just learned coupes have adaptive headlights. Only took me 8+ years and two E46s.

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Welcome!

Northern Wisconsin is the best... hope you're having a better winter up there that we are down here!

Also, I just learned coupes have adaptive headlights. Only took me 8+ years and two E46s.
    This winter has been kind of a bust. Up here winter should have cold temps and plenty of snow. Instead we've been getting warm temps (30's) and when precipitation does come it is often in the form of rain. No skiing, no snowshoeing, no snowmobiling, no fun. On the positive side, it sure has been nice out if you don't like wearing a down sleeping bag every day.

Quote Originally Posted by ryankokesh View Post
    Welcome!

Sounds about right for you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12