Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2004 BMW 330Ci Convertible ZHP 6MT w/ 49k miles (Berkeley, CA) - $10,500

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Found on Craigslist. Mystic Blue on Black leather interior. Has the Cold Weather Package. Add states it has the Premium Package, but it lacks lumbar support so I do not believe that is true.

Other notes:
    • One owner
    • Navigation
    • All maintenance records

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5995713484.html

Damn dude, all these mystic blue/blue rag top coming up. UGH WHY DO I WANT ANOTHER ONE?!!?!

A great price for low miles if everything checks out. Looks like it does have cold weather package (headlight washers), if not the Premium Package
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

Who so underpriced? Although the steering wheel has a zombie bite taken out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Wow. That is tempting. Even on the wrong coast.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

Price dropped to $10,000

I'm really interested in this one. Of course it's 3000 miles away from where I am. I spoke with the owner last night. He gave me the number to the man that has been servicing it. I am going to call first thing tomorrow. I will ask about the cooling system is there anything else I should be weary of? My plan is to fly out there and drive it back to Virginia. The owner seemed honest he did say it was in a fender bender right after he bought it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmtsx View Post
    I'm really interested in this one. Of course it's 3000 miles away from where I am. I spoke with the owner last night. He gave me the number to the man that has been servicing it. I am going to call first thing tomorrow. I will ask about the cooling system is there anything else I should be weary of? My plan is to fly out there and drive it back to Virginia. The owner seemed honest he did say it was in a fender bender right after he bought it.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by illirep View Post
    Who so underpriced? Although the steering wheel has a zombie bite taken out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not underpriced at all.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmtsx View Post
    I'm not sure how familiar you are with BMW's or the E46 platform, and I'm no expert, but E46 has a handful of maintenance items to look for. Most aren't immediate concerns, and the most significant at this car's mileage and age is probably the cooling system, which you already noted. Other things to consider:
    • Fluids: BMW's official maintenance schedule is pretty stingy on fluid replacement. Consider replacing brake fluid (every year or so), power steering fluid (5 yrs, 30k miles), transmission oil (30-50k miles), differential oil (30-50k miles).
    • Brakes: highly variable depending on the car's usage. Check rotor and pad wear. Consider also the brake lines are now 13 years old. My father's brake lines burst on his E39 540i a year or two after that.
    • Filters: air filters and such aren't critical, but you might want to consider changing the fuel filter if it hasn't already.
    • VANOS seals: I haven't had to do this on my car (it has similar mileage, 55k), but something to consider.
    • DISA valve: can fail. Not a huge issue. Can be rebuilt.
    • Spark plugs: probably could be replaced if they haven't been already
    • Belts/pulleys: The pulleys are variable but last closer to 50k miles, belts every 30k miles or so.
    • Suspension: Most ZHPs will have perfectly good suspension because worn shocks are hidden by stiff springs. However, my car at 50k miles were in dire need of new shocks and struts (rears would not rebound at all). I replaced front control arm bushings (FCABs) and rear trailing arm bushings (RTABs) when I did my suspension refresh. Again, not critical, but probably due for a refresh if it hasn't been done yet.
    • Electrical items: window regulators can be failing, various sensors can be failing, it's highly variable.
    • Battery: My car somehow came with the factory battery that was 10 years old. It needed to be replaced.
    • Cracked subframe: this is pretty rare in low mileage, late model E46s, but always worth looking at

That list is by no means exhaustive, and most of those items aren't critical, just general wear and age items that need to be maintained. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Video is private

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast