Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New member from Arizona

My name is Jordan and I live in Phoenix, Arizona.

2005 Imola Red 330i ZHP Sedan
    170k miles
    3 owners
    All service records
    Maintenance is up to date
    Alcantara interior including black fabric seats and navigation. Super clean.

Had a PPI done and needs steering pump reservoir, ignition switch soon, and steering rack boot. That was all.

DD

This is the weekend warrior
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by SunDevil_M3; 02-25-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Welcome. I'm not into that latest pricing but we do have a thread listing what people paid, and of course you can compare yours to the prices in our For Sale section. Good luck!
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome! Seems like a solid car. The drivetrain should be good to 300k miles if you and the previous owners aren't hard on it. Just change the oil and keep an eye out for problems as they come up. If you browse around here, you'll see the common failure points and know what to look for. Enjoy it!

Welcome!
    It's difficult to put a price on it without knowing what has and hasn't been done. Vanos, shocks, suspension bushings, brakes, tires to name a few. If well taken care of it's a pretty reliable car, there are lots of members with well over 200k miles with no issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Welcome.

These cars make great daily drivers.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome from another local (Chandler). Agree with what others have said. From the info you've provided, the price sounds fair.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Here's the thread on pricing, which includes a link in the first post to the graph on mileage vs. purchase price. I wouldn't read too much into it though, prices are highly variable with these cars.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...-Consolidation

Really appreciate all the help everyone. I think I am going to pull the trigger on it and hope for the best. This will just be my dd so I don't plan on driving it like a jerk, that's what the M3 is for. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil_M3 View Post
    I will be driving around 1500 miles a month and kind of wanting to see some high mileage people drop in and let me know how they are doing
    Put the proper maintenance into it and you won't have an issue. Currently at 262k on mine.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

If you have All service records and Maintenance is up to date, then you should not have any worries.

If you want to share that info with us, we can give you a better idea of what might be needed to be replaced

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast