Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Eonon GA6150 review

1. Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Probably not the dongle's fault - only a subset of Apple apps are CarPlay-compatible.
    I wasn't aware - I guess it isn't the be all end all that I want it to be.

Here's something for anyone with CarPlay & a SiriusXm subscription that supports streaming can try -
    I will say this - the CarPlay connection definitely is not as compressed as the BT A2DP that the head unit offers.
    Last edited by MrAdventure; 04-06-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAdventure View Post
    I'd wait until they offer CarPlay standard.

I wish somebody effing would. Literally nobody making a DD unit with CarPlay. It’s all android (if you can’t tell, I’m an Apple guy)
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, GC coilovers, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Cement Gray - OE blackout badges, Innovativ HIDs, Phillips LED fogs, CanvasBack full rear coverings

Quote Originally Posted by BADCLOWN View Post
    I wish somebody effing would. Literally nobody making a DD unit with CarPlay. Itís all android (if you canít tell, Iím an Apple guy)
    Switch to Android bruh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    "Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Switch to Android bruh

Apple is still king of forcing their fans to use their overpriced version of the same product everyone else uses.

Let's call it a lightning cable and bump up the price 50%.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post
    Apple is still king of forcing their fans to use their overpriced version of the same product everyone else uses.

Oh believe me. I have 5 Apples on my account. 4 Androids.

"Flame suit NOT REQUIRED!!!"
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs

Quote Originally Posted by Newjack View Post

And on top of that, BMW is jumping on the money rape train... They are switching to a subscription service so you have to pay yearly to use CarPlay. Just having to even pay for it in the first place is ludicrous since it's standard on a bunch of cheaper cars...

It seems anything Apple-related is gauranteed to rake in the dough.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    And on top of that, BMW is jumping on the money rape train... They are switching to a subscription service so you have to pay yearly to use CarPlay. Just having to even pay for it in the first place is ludicrous since it's standard on a bunch of cheaper cars...

It seems anything Apple-related is gauranteed to rake in the dough.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    See I don't give a shit about any of that. I want three pedals, rear wheel drive and a fucking turn key

2005 Jet Black 6MT ZHP "Family First"
    ~Rob~

If all my other shit wasn’t Apple I would maybe consider a switch (airport w/ 1TB wireless storage, 27ich iMac, MBpro for leah, her iPhone SE, my two iPods, my iPhone 6s, and Apple TV). I really want to upgrade to an iPhone X but the price is downright rape. It’s absurd.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, GC coilovers, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal
    2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Cement Gray - OE blackout badges, Innovativ HIDs, Phillips LED fogs, CanvasBack full rear coverings

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789