Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigissimo View Post
    Overall: This is hands down the best upgrade I've ever done to a car. Period. It helps in all areas of the car's performance: accelerating, braking, cornering. I'm amazed at how much more responsive the engine is; acceleration in all gears is noticeably more aggressive.
    well, also you've stepped down slightly in overall diameter so it will 'feel' faster. it's not a huge difference, but i notice it when going from winter to summer wheels (my winter wheels are pretty light also - 20lbs - so they're not that much heavier).

i'm pumped you got these. they look great on the car! it would be awesome to have a little 330iT ZHP meet-up if i get over there this summer - trying to visit my dad and step-mom at some point over the summer (they're in the very southern tip of maine), if i can make it fit into our already very busy summer schedule.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Stigissimo's ZHP Touring

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    well, also you've stepped down slightly in overall diameter so it will 'feel' faster. it's not a huge difference, but i notice it when going from winter to summer wheels (my winter wheels are pretty light also - 20lbs - so they're not that much heavier).

i'm pumped you got these. they look great on the car! it would be awesome to have a little 330iT ZHP meet-up if i get over there this summer - trying to visit my dad and step-mom at some point over the summer (they're in the very southern tip of maine), if i can make it fit into our already very busy summer schedule.
    Dude absolutely! I’m located in Boston but know some great driving roads between here and there... notably on/off the Kancamangus highway in NH. Let me know and we’ll work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks dope bro! Get some more friggin pics for us tho.

Good point -- it's the same affect as slightly increasing the final drive ratio. That would make sense as to why he still notices a difference at highway speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Looks dope bro! Get some more friggin pics for us tho.

Good point -- it's the same affect as slightly increasing the final drive ratio. That would make sense as to why he still notices a difference at highway speeds.
    Yeah it’s likely a multiplicative effect... drastically less weight, slightly shorter “final drive” equivalent ratio... makes a big difference.

Wait until I have an m3 rear end in this thing...

Dude absolutely! I’m located in Boston but know some great driving roads between here and there... notably on/off the Kancamangus highway in NH. Let me know and we’ll work something out.
    will do. and yeah, the kancamangus is a great road. that's usually how we go to visit my dad... it's longer than other routes, but it's by far the nicest.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    yep!

Yeah it’s likely a multiplicative effect... drastically less weight, slightly shorter “final drive” equivalent ratio... makes a big difference.

Wait until I have an m3 rear end in this thing...
    are you going that route? why not just an LSD from diffsonline? less work and they're right in your backyard.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Stigissimo's ZHP Touring

will do. and yeah, the kancamangus is a great road. that's usually how we go to visit my dad... it's longer than other routes, but it's by far the nicest.

yep!

are you going that route? why not just an LSD from diffsonline? less work and they're right in your backyard.
    I’ve looked into diffsonline/mfactory as well... while I love the idea, my current reasoning goes something like this:

- cheaper
    - moar OEM
    - don’t mind the work too much, I think it would be an interesting job
    - 3.62! Seeems like a reaaaal sweet spot

I’ve looked into diffsonline/mfactory as well... while I love the idea, my current reasoning goes something like this:

- cheaper
    - moar OEM
    - don’t mind the work too much, I think it would be an interesting job
    - 3.62! Seeems like a reaaaal sweet spot

OK... just make sure you do some due diligence on the M3 diff first.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

OK... just make sure you do some due diligence on the M3 diff first.
    Real talk. Facts.

Real talk. Facts.
    love it.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920