Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

G.A.S. CCV Replacement is in early release!

Without an update for years, I figured this was dead in the water. Just happened to be on their site today and saw that they actually updated the product page.

Almost three years in development, German Auto Solutions' very unique replacement for the problem prone BMW M54 CCV is now in limited production and should be available for sale soon..

The GAS replacement CCV incorporates multiple new design features to make it the most effective product of its kind at recovering oil from the engine's blow by gasses. The G.A.S. CCV is also fully serviceable to allow easy five minute cleaning at every oil change.

Click to find out more information about this incredible product.
    I was skeptical at first, but after going through all of the details, I'm on board (if the price is reasonable).

And look how pretty!

Interesting. I didn't even know they had a solution for this in the works. It looks like a serious piece of hardware, I wouldn't hold my breath on it being cheap, but hopefully it is reasonable...

Well heeellloooo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Interesting. I didn't even know they had a solution for this in the works. It looks like a serious piece of hardware, I wouldn't hold my breath on it being cheap, but hopefully it is reasonable...

I'm definitely more worried about the price now...

I saw this bit earlier and thought, "Oh, good. It'll be around $175. That would be very reasonable."

The German Auto Solutions CCV system will be priced similar to a complete OEM system, be mounted on top of the stock oil filter housing and will replace the factory oil filter cap.
    But then I went back and saw this elsewhere in their update:

Replacing the CCV can be an entire day job and cost up to $320.00 depending on how much of the system you replace.
    I'm placing my bet at their opening price being $349 and me not being so interested anymore.

Sounds about right^. I hope this thing does the trick for many of us. Who will be the first to buy and try??

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I'm placing my bet at their opening price being $349 and me not being so interested anymore.
    That's not too bad, especially for people in the colder states/areas. They have to cover over 3 years of R&D. :D

yeah that thing is ugly as shit. I'd rather just do a catch can setup

Technically we can't do catch cans in SoCal due to smog, right? I'll def check this out but mad since I just did my CCV last year.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

We have done GAS group buys in the past, wonder if they will on this?
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

I'd actually consider it depending on price. I'd wager my CCV is not in the best condition since a lot of my drives around Portland are less than 15 minutes. But I do agree, it doesn't look very stock/clean. The new CCV / Pilot O2 mod seems like the fall back, or a catch can.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast