Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Good find, man !
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Not bad at all!

Sun came out for a day this past weekend so I decided to lather up my seats and put them outside to marinate & incubate in the sun.

That night I hit them with the Pristine Clean and a coarse bristled brush that came with the kit, and the results were amazing. The amount of dirt and grime that came off was unreal, I was really surprised. Surprised not due to thinking the seats weren't that dirty, because they definitely were, but because that cleaner worked so good! Wiped them down with a damp microfiber towel afterwards and the results speak for themselves. The pics don't really do them justice, they look awesome in person. Please excuse the inconsistent fluorescent garage lighting

2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Nice. How long did you let them bake/cure?

Nicely done!!
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

That is very nice find- NB with lumbar. You reconditioning results look very good. Silver with NB interior is going to be hot!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They look very nice! Great job.

Awesome work man. That natural brown is in awesome shape. Also, are you still on stock springs? The wheels look awesome with the rubber.
    2003 Imola on Alcantara
    Slowly Upgrading

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Nice. How long did you let them bake/cure?
    I had them out all day, at least 10 hours, set it and forget it! Didn't bring them in until it was dark. And that corner of my patio really cooks.

Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    Nicely done!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    That is very nice find- NB with lumbar. You reconditioning results look very good. Silver with NB interior is going to be hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sreten View Post
    They look very nice! Great job.
    Thanks guys! I'm getting excited, I just have so little free time I haven't gotten a chance to do the swap yet. Plus, I'm still waiting on the non folding rear seat back, which I fear could be a while I think I'm going to swap out the door panels this weekend for starters, see how it looks, pretty quick job.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridgey View Post
    Awesome work man. That natural brown is in awesome shape. Also, are you still on stock springs? The wheels look awesome with the rubber.
    Gracias senor! Yessir stock suspension all around (as far as I know, should be factory OEM). Car was completely unmolested when I bought it in Feb, but surprisingly it still rides great for stock shocks. Debating putting some H&R Sport springs on the front, it still sits just a hair too high for me, but it's not an eyesore.
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Cadeez View Post
    Sun came out for a day this past weekend so I decided to lather up my seats and put them outside to marinate & incubate in the sun.

That night I hit them with the Pristine Clean and a coarse bristled brush that came with the kit, and the results were amazing. The amount of dirt and grime that came off was unreal, I was really surprised. Surprised not due to thinking the seats weren't that dirty, because they definitely were, but because that cleaner worked so good! Wiped them down with a damp microfiber towel afterwards and the results speak for themselves. The pics don't really do them justice, they look awesome in person. Please excuse the inconsistent fluorescent garage lighting
    Nice. I love that stuff. Just ordered some more today as we need to do my son's GTI and wife's TSX.

And clean NB leather is amazing!

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast