Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    omg damn. hope you are ok, that is so disheartening to see :/
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

So sorry about the accident. Thank goodness that deadfall tree was there to keep you from rolling to the bottom of that ravine.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    2005 BMW 330Ci ZHP Jet Black/Black with aluminum cube
    Bone stock at the moment

Thanks for all the love and concern guys, much appreciated!! And yes, I'm fine, I walked away almost as if nothing happened...then I woke up the next morning and was nearly paralyzed haha. Adrenaline is some amazing stuff! I'm still dealing with a decent amount of shoulder & upper neck/back soreness. So I sucked it up and decided to go to PT, and so far it's helped a lot. I usually live in the gym, which I haven't been to in over a month now, so that's killing me more than anything, I've lost nearly 12 lbs from muscle atrophy in that time I'll be going to the wrecking yard on Monday to say my final goodbyes, and strip her naked of all her goodies. Keep an eye out my new project thread in the next few days, or don't haha! It's not a ZHP, but it's a decent replacement, stay tuned...
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

I was devastated when you sent me those photos, but glad to hear you made it out only a little worse for wear, physically. Definitely a tough loss after all that work you put into it, but like everyone else have already said, it's just a car.

Looking forward to whatever it is you've replaced it with.

Glad to hear you walked away man. I cannot stress enough the value of PT and eating enough for your recovery. Don't worry about gaining weight. If you've already lost 12lbs then you haven't been eating enough for your body to rebuild the damage. PT, plenty of food, and a loooot of sleep will go a long way to a quick and, more importantly, permanent recovery.

Take care of your body -- treat it like the only car you get for life!

That's rough.

Best of luck in moving forwards

Quote Originally Posted by mikebmooney View Post
    Sorry for here for your loss buddy......I know the guy I sold your old silver grey/ natural brown interior is looking to sell the car. Pm if you want his number.
    Hmmm, really..? That's rather enticing actually. Where is the car located now? And in what condition?

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    omg damn. hope you are ok, that is so disheartening to see :/
    You said it man. Maybe you should just give me one of your many M3 sedan/wagon projects

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I was devastated when you sent me those photos, but glad to hear you made it out only a little worse for wear, physically. Definitely a tough loss after all that work you put into it, but like everyone else have already said, it's just a car.

Looking forward to whatever it is you've replaced it with.
    It still breaks my heart, every day. Soooo much work into that car, and the overall condition it was in, just makes me mad that I was so careless. But, oh well, nothing I can do about it now. I should have the new project thread up sometime this weekend
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Glad to hear you walked away man. I cannot stress enough the value of PT and eating enough for your recovery. Don't worry about gaining weight. If you've already lost 12lbs then you haven't been eating enough for your body to rebuild the damage. PT, plenty of food, and a loooot of sleep will go a long way to a quick and, more importantly, permanent recovery.

Take care of your body -- treat it like the only car you get for life!
    Actually I haven't changed my eating habits at all, which is why it's so odd that I've lost so much weight. I still eat 5-6 meals and average 225-250 grams of protein per day. Sleep however is still lacking, maybe 6 hours a night. Regardless, I'm on the train back to good health and getting better every day. Made it to the gym today for a lovely light workout, which was great yet sad at the same time haha. Thanks for your thoughts though!
    2016 BMW M340i

2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

It’s located outside Los Angeles and he has just put new suspension parts on it and refinished the wheels and some other stuff. He is only selling because he has too many cars. I asked for first dibs on it, but with me on diaylsis and going to college, I don’t have time for a second car.

Wow, I hope you heal up fast!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast