Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    finally, some pictures of william's car. dang that took a long time - thanks jeff! we knew william was never going to do it...
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Cadeez View Post
    We definitely share the same tastes, including stock ride heights haha. Watch out for when I get a set of concave 18" Arc8's! I forgot to mention your TSE3 exhaust, man that thing sounds good! Made me actually get online just to see what was out there and the costs...I then quickly shut my laptop. Also, I need that UUC SSK, the throw was so short and crisp! Luckily my birthday is coming up...
    Definitely. Like you, I would love for my ARC8s had more concave to them, but I wanted to have nothing to do with rolling fenders and other work associated with it. And yeah, forget buying an exhaust new, the performance-gain-to-cost ratio is slightly below lighting the cash equivalent on fire.

For sure look into an SSK. I justified it by the knowledge that I shift hundreds of times a day, why not make one of the most tactile parts of the car feel just how I want it?

No way! Did you mention that we had a degrees of Kevin Bacon thing going on with him?
    Yeah, he was very nice. I think he's still interested in your front sway bar haha.

I can't stand front plates, and I've never run one. I've run no front plate on all 4 of my BMW's and my last 3 Grand Cherokees. Never had an issue or ticket for it...actually one time I did. I got a parking ticket in NW and along with that was a front plate ticket. But that's pretty ticky tacky, and more of a "while I'm here" kind of citation. Surprised he didn't get me for my tint while he was at it. I honestly think it depends on the car, cops cut breaks for nicer cars. At least that's my opinion.
    Portland proper is really bad about front plate and parking violations. I got dinged twice for lack of a front plate, and their parking people are little tyrants with what power they do have. I just wish my front license plate bracket weren't drilled into the bumper

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    finally, some pictures of william's car. dang that took a long time - thanks jeff! we knew william was never going to do it...

I love my UUC SSK and DSSR... so short and precise. I've had it in my car for about 8 yrs now and it's still just as good as the day I installed it.

I was really happy when I moved down here to SC and found out there is no front plate. I was lucky in that my car came with the OEM front license plate holder and it's a sedan...no screw holes in the front!
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    Excellent! Nothing like BSing with a fellow member over ZHPs!
    +1

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

I FINALLY installed the M3 mirrors I bought like a year ago, after sending them to Shawn to do the motor conversion like 6 months ago The passenger side install was a bit tricky, as it was the first one I did. Realized that I really didn't need to cut as much of the foam insert out, and the holes weren't drilled exact the first time, but I tossed on some bigger washers and ended up making it fit really nice. Driver's side went much smoother, until I realized that one of the mirror holes was either stripped or not threaded enough, so I had to tap it out and find a larger bolt, but it worked out great in the end. I also picked up some new glass from Khoalty which are the blind spot mirrors. At first I was a little suspect, but after driving it for a while they're actually really cool. The only thing is the magnification isn't like stock, so everything looks really far away. But they have a nice bluish tint and I did notice they also cut down on headlight glare. All in all I couldn't be happier, personally the car looks completely different to me, I love it.

2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Nice! M3 mirrors look great on our cars, wish they came that way in the first place.

Those look awesome! I’ve been sitting on mine for way too long.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Those look awesome! I’ve been sitting on mine for way too long.
    Are they direct plug and play for coupes, or is modification involved?

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Are they direct plug and play for coupes, or is modification involved?
    My understanding is we have the same type of motor plate fabrication as sedan guys, but for coupes the housings are a direct fitment. I bought some lexan to fab up the motors, I was just dragging ass ordering clear vinyl to wrap the mirrors (I painted mine myself—they look quite good, but I’m wrapping because I’m not so sure about the durability of rattle can paint).
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    My understanding is we have the same type of motor plate fabrication as sedan guys, but for coupes the housings are a direct fitment. I bought some lexan to fab up the motors,
    yep! that's correct You can also use aluminum sheet too... you don't the base plate too thick....
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast