This listing is not my personal car. Posting for a fellow Everglades Chapter CCA member and good friend as he is not as connected online. I met at his home to review the car and take a few additional photos, mostly up close shots showing the extreme level of detail this car has. There are all of the standard photos as well, but I can promise there is absolutely no photo that can convey the level of perfection in this car.

The owner has been with the CCA for 7 years, however his first BMW was a brand new Inka Orange 1972 2002tii. He has been an enthusiast ever since, and this M3 is his 5th BMW vehicle (all others purchased new as well), in addition to his ’77 BMW R100 motorcycle. He purchased this car on Sept. 14, 2008 from Coggin BMW In Fort Pierce, FL. Car is still seen exclusively at this dealership. He is personal friends with Mike Phillips of Autogeek and spends many hours there assisting with and instructing others on car detailing. His M3 can attest to this level of perfection, and the trophies this car has received will also tell the same story (they’re included with the car).

As you can see from the maintenance and mileage history, the reason for sale is that the owner no longer drives the car anymore. My personal belief is that he doesn’t want to get it dirty. :D He is aging and is no longer able to maintain this level of detail as well as keep up the 2 series daily driver he shares with his wife. In his words, his ultimate reason for sale is recent health concerns, and the fear of his wife having to handle the ownership/sale of the car on her own. Not to mention, she cannot drive stick.

The car currently rests in the garage and gets cleaned as needed. Owner is not driving it as a following detail will be needed. The car comes complete with every sheet of paper from original purchase, all original manuals including the supplemental ///M manual and booklet, OEM sunshade with slipcover, OEM plastic trunk tray, two Key fobs (both with new batteries). The car was also equipped with LoJack upon initial purchase, installed at Coggin BMW.

The owner is definitely ready to sell, but he does have a bottom dollar. You can post questions here or PM me for more information. Serious inquiries can send me a PM and I will forward you contact info for the owner.

You can also call/text me for the fastest response.

Jon
561-758-2532

Asking $33,900 OBO

The Car
2008 BMW E92 M3 Coupe
6 speed manual
Alpine White over Black Novillo Extended Leather with Carbon Leather Trim
Carbon Fiber Roof
Premium Package
Technology Package
19” Style 220M Wheels
Rear PDC
iPod/USB adapter
Enhanced Premium Sound
Satellite Radio
(Both original window stickers included)

Currently the car has 33,508 miles, this will not change.

The History
10Jul08 … Vehicle Build
14Sep08 … Owner took delivery
23Dec08 ... 1200 mile Break in Service
01Feb10 … 9,464 … Low Mile Oil Service
26Jan11 … 15,719 … Low Mile Oil Service, Brake Fluid Service, Air Filter, Cabin Filter
25Nov11 … 19,700 … Alignment, install Michelin PSS (Stock sizes F/R)
22Feb12 … 20,471 … Low Mile Oil Service
04Mar13 … 24,070 … Low Mile Oil Service, Brake Fluid Service, Air Filter, Cabin Filter
17Mar14 … 26,199 … Low Mile Oil Service
30Mar15 … 28,410 … Low Mile Oil Service, Brake Fluid Service, Air Filter Exch.
25May16 … 33,461 … Low Mile Oil Service
04Jan17 … 33,497 … Recall 16V071 (Driver’s Front Airbag) Completed.