I just heard back from the transportation outfit that's shipping my car that it should arrive on the 16th. When it does, this will be the first time I've ever driven a ZHP. I owned a 2009 M3 convertible for about 3 years and found it to be slightly harsh, especially while driving on crappy city streets or uneven pavement. Great on the track, but the chassis stiffness combined with the low profile 19" tires would get tiresome on occasion.

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the softest, how would you guys describe the ride and handling characteristics of the ZHP compared to the E93 M3?

The '06 ZHP I just bought was a former CPO vehicle and has about 69K miles on the odometer. The dealer that sold it to me drove it to the local BMW dealership to correct the airbag recall and have a full inspection performed. The car checked out fine by BMW, but after he had driven it, he told me that he could feel a small amount of play in the steering and that it would be a good idea to replace the control arm bushings when it arrives. I'll get my local dealership to handle it, but while it's there, are there any other little rubber bits like motor & transmission mounts, tie rod ends and anti roll bar bushings that should be replaced at the same time?

Thanks!