Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    http://www.teammfactory.com/catalog/partno/MF-TRS-10E46

This seems to be the right solution for the type of driving i'll be doing.

Do they ship you the guts and you do the service yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    It made it shorter but not a drastic change. Just enough to notice and make it more enjoyable. Definitely an OE+ mod.

Plus the cost of it is alot cheaper then a full ssk system. Iirc I spent under $100 on all the parts when I did this mod on the wife's zhp.
    Z3M shifter + new bushings was under $80 if IIRC. The Autosolutions is about $350? I've been meaning to get this sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by derbo View Post
    Z3M shifter + new bushings was under $80 if IIRC. The Autosolutions is about $350? I've been meaning to get this sooner or later.
    Sounds about right

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

In NJ you go to jail for 100 mph and above.
    The MPH limiter kicks in at 150mph above that exceeds the aerodynamics of the car ( according to BMW). I've done sustained 140 mph when my car was pretty much stock. It was very smooth but you really have to pay attention. I don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon.
    That must of been scary as hell going through the snow. I got stuck in a snowstorm in the PA mountains on Dunlop star specs and I was shitting bricks.
    Great to see the ZHP getting immediate love.
    I'm running a 3 clutch LSD from Diffs online. Works very well. I think the ramping is 60/90
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    In NJ you go to jail for 100 mph and above.
    The MPH limiter kicks in at 150mph above that exceeds the aerodynamics of the car ( according to BMW). I've done sustained 140 mph when my car was pretty much stock. It was very smooth but you really have to pay attention. I don't think I'll be doing that again any time soon.
    That must of been scary as hell going through the snow. I got stuck in a snowstorm in the PA mountains on Dunlop star specs and I was shitting bricks.
    Great to see the ZHP getting immediate love.
    I'm running a 3 clutch LSD from Diffs online. Works very well. I think the ramping is 60/90
    Yeah snow on summers is definitely scary.

Could you provide some specific details about your diff, your decision on that specific model, and the mechanical/driving attributes you were looking for and your driving style? Looking to pull the trigger before the racing season starts in ~3 weeks

Josh

I bought it that way from another member. 3 clutch can take more HP and I'm running a supercharger so 3.15 is good for me. If I remember right, the ring and pinion are polished as well
    For track use, certain types of LSD's turn onto open end diff when lifting a rear tire around a turn. Something to think about if you are a serious tracker.
    I'd call Dan at diffs online and pick his brain about what to use for your needs.... he's one of the best out there... he builds all of Turner's diffs too.
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

+1 for Diffsonline.

I've been running Diffs from Dan for a few years now and haven't looked back since. He's the quintessential BMW differential expert and has support unmatched by any other manufacturer I know. In addition to his kickass knowledge and support, you are supporting a US based company that manufacturers their product guess where - right here in the USA.

Spare yourself the headache of shopping around and exploring other options. If you want a differential that performs to your needs/liking, and performs well, and that won't give you any headaches, then he is the way to go. He'll build a diff based on your needs

I run a 4 clutch setup with 35/60 ramps.

Diff has been ordered, 3 clutch 2-way.

I AM SO EXCITED

Name:  IMG_0187.JPG
Views: 472
Size:  924.4 KB

Quick shoutout to ramen for making this all possible. Forgot to check the bank before placing the order.

Dan will be building the diff and Turner will be installing it.

Can't beat that combo... Diffs online and Turner, not Ramen :D
    H&R sport springs,

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast