Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The new Continental ExtremeContact Sport

http://www.motoiq.com/MagazineArticl...act-Sport.aspx

Looks like we have a much more worthy contender to the PSS compared to the older DW model.
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

Interesting. So now they've matched the Michelin PSS, just in time for Michelin to have their PS4Ss to come to market.

I wonder how these compare to the DWS 06s in price, lifespan, and performance.

The new Continental ExtremeContact Sport

DWS is a totally different class compared to these new ExtremeContact Sports.

The only thing the DWS will be better at is snow and winter weather. The ExtremeContact Sport will feel so much better than any high performance all season tire in the dry or wet.

I ran with DWS on my M3 for a year and then to PSS. There is no similarity other than they're both black and roll over the ground. Haha
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

I'm liking the look of these. Price isn't bad either. Too bad my DW's are still fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Interesting. So now they've matched the Michelin PSS, just in time for Michelin to have their PS4Ss to come to market.
    Which apparently isn't being made in less than 19" sizes at the moment as far as general selection goes.
    Tire Rack's site shows the only 18" they have is 245/40-18. LAME. A quick search revealed that our sizes may not be available. I really hope this changes in the future...
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

In the magazine article I read about the PS4S it stated it would take them through most of 2017 to roll out most of the sizes to replace the PSS. Glad my PSS are still relatively new!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT. Built 11-19-04. Bought 4-2012.
    Stock: Nav, leather, PDC, Xenon
    Added by me: OEM Alarm, OEM heated seats, OEM aux kit, OEM Bluetooth, intravee, M3 strut brace, BMW Performance Intake, Nappa leather arm rest, updated LCM (triple blink, euro hazards, trifecta lighting, 3 stage brakes), temp gauge

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    I'm liking the look of these. Price isn't bad either. Too bad my DW's are still fresh.
    +1. I've only got a few thousand miles on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    Which apparently isn't being made in less than 19" sizes at the moment as far as general selection goes.
    Tire Rack's site shows the only 18" they have is 245/40-18. LAME. A quick search revealed that our sizes may not be available. I really hope this changes in the future...
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCalZman View Post
    In the magazine article I read about the PS4S it stated it would take them through most of 2017 to roll out most of the sizes to replace the PSS. Glad my PSS are still relatively new!
    Huh, I didn't think there'd be a shortage on sizes, but it makes sense though.

TIRERACK.com - Revolutionizing Tire Buying
    While I highly enjoyed my set of these tires, I will not be buying a second set.

Usually with the square setup on the zhp, I was able to replace the rear tires twice and keep the front tires. But the issue is that as the tires wear down they have become really noisy. The rear tires are at the wear indicators and the front are halfway worn. The letter that say DW are gone on the rear and the front say D ( this is a wear indicator from the manufacturer of the tires ).

So the only logical option is to replace all 4 of them. And at the price point they are the new Michelin pilot sport 4s are not that much more expensive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast