Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Do you have your towel?

Quote Originally Posted by 330blast View Post
    Beautiful ZHP. Best color combo (Black/NB).

Enjoy your trip!!
    Thanks, at first it wasn't the color combo I was looking for but I've grown to love it more everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Do you have your towel?
    Wait, what??
    I'm gonna go with yes..? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by edwin.colo View Post
    Wait, what??
    I'm gonna go with yes..? Lol
    “A towel, [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy] says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.”

Quote Originally Posted by Vas View Post
    Just get in and drive. And share the experience
    +1

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    To add to Peter's list, some other items you might consider:
    - Headlamp and/or a flashlight of some sort.
    - Zip ties
    - Work/mechanic's gloves
    - At least two pens and a pad of paper.
    - Belts if yours are old.
    - Small first aid kit
    - Jumper cables
    good thinking. except for the belts. if yours are old, just change them beforehand.

i keep all of that stuff in the car all the time, except the jumper cables and the pad of paper. and dude... the car comes with a flashlight already.

Quote Originally Posted by holyc0w View Post
    Another quart of oil if your car is thirsty and a baseball bat
    baseball bat?

i'm grateful to live where i do. all i need is my guns.

“A towel, [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy] says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.”
    LOL.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Haha that works for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    good thinking. except for the belts. if yours are old, just change them beforehand.

i keep all of that stuff in the car all the time, except the jumper cables and the pad of paper. and dude... the car comes with a flashlight already.
    I think calling the gadget in the glove box a "flashlight" is being generous. A candle throws more light than those things. About as effective as a damp match in a dark cave.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    I think calling the gadget in the glove box a "flashlight" is being generous. A candle throws more light than those things. About as effective as a damp match in a dark cave.
    you haven't retrofitted a super-bright LED into that thing yet?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    you haven't retrofitted a super-bright LED into that thing yet?
    The thought hadn't even crossed my mind

But for now my old LED headlamp will do just fine.

Nice area. I'm about 1.5 hours from there. Been to Pax River and Solomon island a few times. Safe travels.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast