Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Chuck you're welcome to your opinion I just prefer a more dynamic color combo. Cinnamon and TiAg would probably put me into a permanent state of car orgasm if I got to see/drive that every day.
    Given what my M3 came with from the factory and the path I chose for it, black is the best choice for me however I will agree a Cinnamon interior is a better choice...color-wise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I loved my black interior! I loved it more than Saddle Brown! I had a big Black and Red combo going on with the car and the Black interior just helped the car look more sleek and stealth on the inside and you know... RED! on the outside lol. But after 6 years I wanted to change it up. I wanted something different inside. Something that pops! But I as well would pick Black over Grey Interior anyday. I don't know when but I also want to wrap my car in blue! maybe in like 3 years lol
    Photobucket

grey doesnt go with everything, I agree it doesn't ALWAYS work but I tend to think it looks really good with blue exteriors for some reason (cool color temperatures of both working together maybe).

Same goes for beige... doesn't always work. Imagine TiAg and beige interior... not much contrast so it would look weird.

just prefer to not follow the default "black" crowd anymore. keep in mind of the 17 cars I've ever owned only 2 have not had black interiors and one was a jeep wrangler sahara, other is my acura now.

But I'm not everyone so, whatever. We can all like what we like and it'll all be ok. Looks like I may have more choices on cars than most people now if I'm willing to take grey or beige. LOL
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    grey doesnt go with everything, I agree it doesn't ALWAYS work but I tend to think it looks really good with blue exteriors for some reason (cool color temperatures of both working together maybe).

Same goes for beige... doesn't always work. Imagine TiAg and beige interior... not much contrast so it would look weird.

just prefer to not follow the default "black" crowd anymore. keep in mind of the 17 cars I've ever owned only 2 have not had black interiors and one was a jeep wrangler sahara, other is my acura now.

But I'm not everyone so, whatever. We can all like what we like and it'll all be ok. Looks like I may have more choices on cars than most people now if I'm willing to take grey or beige. LOL
    I am partial to the grey interiors. Don't hate it but could live with it

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

This was done today.There are a few spots that were pretty worn tho. A lot of spots you couldn't tell were worn because they were black but now with the cinnamon color you can see a lot more stuff. He's trying to smoothen those spots out as much as possible. As you can see in the picture the bottom part of the rear passenger side still has black on it because he plans to continue smoothing that part out before he continues. The seats arn't clipped on they're just laying there so they don't get dirty.

That part only has 2 coats but you can see the scratch. He's going to try to smoothen that spot out before he continues.

He also mentioned that the threads on my vinyl seat is almost showing that he has to be very careful trying to get the oils out because these threads can come up and then the seat is literally ruined. He called BMW to send him a special lotion they use to protect the dye even more and help soften up the vinyl after he's done.

I believe and hope everything turns out good but I do say that the color is looking nice! I believe in his work and believe he'll do a fantastic job.

p.s: The color on the chrome parts of the headrest just come right off. So they won't stay cinnamon lol.
    Photobucket

Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

you have vinyl seats? i could have sworn ZHPs had standard leather or alcantra

color looks great!
    2003 ZHP 332i | S54 6 speed
    2002 ZHP Touring | M54 6 Speed

Very cool. Side note: I love black interiors.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by nextelbuddy View Post
    you have vinyl seats? i could have sworn ZHPs had standard leather or alcantra

color looks great!
    You are correct. Unless someone swapped his interior before he got it, he has leather.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

I thought only the Ms came with real leather seats. Our seats are leather but not real I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Photobucket

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast