Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Dying Leather Seats

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    I would at least put something on there. The uv will definitely cause some fading long term, especially in the back, and especially if they might be prone to fading already.

It's all personal preference but I would think it would be hard for you to go from 20% to 70%. I didn't even thing the 70% was dark enough for the windshield and had to go 50% the next time around, but that's just me. I think the air 80 is tinted a little blue, almost like the Mercedes look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Before I did the whole interior I was thinking of doing 50% front windshield and 20% all around.. I'm in NYC and will get bullshit from the cops for it but fuck it I like the look! Idk now after I did this. I'll figure out what I'm going to do though. Maybe 50% everything and still be legal. Or just keep the 20%s and just do the windshield. Either way I'm not doing anything anytime soon. Time to spend my money on me for a while!

I will be getting some BBS CH Wheels though this summer with red center caps

Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by hcbeck2689 View Post
    I would at least put something on there. The uv will definitely cause some fading long term, especially in the back, and especially if they might be prone to fading already.

It's all personal preference but I would think it would be hard for you to go from 20% to 70%. I didn't even thing the 70% was dark enough for the windshield and had to go 50% the next time around, but that's just me. I think the air 80 is tinted a little blue, almost like the Mercedes look.

I have AirBlue 80 all around, including the windshield. It looks exactly like some of the older C Class Mercedes; it's got a blueish tint to it, but this particular film is known for that (hence its name). It looks clear enough to never get a passing glance for any law enforcement, and provides the same UV protection as a darker tint with most of the heat rejection as well. The only downside is that it's hard to find a tint place that carries this film.

Here's an example of how it looks compared to a window down, to give you an idea of light transmission and color. Film is applied to all windows including windshield, but the fronts are rolled down:

0522161913 by botond.pal, on Flickr

Here it is with ALL windows rolled up:

0623161953 by botond.pal, on Flickr

Coincidentally, both these pics were taken on the same track weekend, hence the track wheels.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Dying Leather Seats

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I have AirBlue 80 all around, including the windshield. It looks exactly like some of the older C Class Mercedes; it's got a blueish tint to it, but this particular film is known for that (hence its name). It looks clear enough to never get a passing glance for any law enforcement, and provides the same UV protection as a darker tint with most of the heat rejection as well. The only downside is that it's hard to find a tint place that carries this film.

Here's an example of how it looks compared to a window down, to give you an idea of light transmission and color. Film is applied to all windows including windshield, but the fronts are rolled down:

Coincidentally, both these pics were taken on the same track weekend, hence the track wheels.
    Wow that looks killer and classy! Lol smh I love this forum
    Lol this app is kick ass too

Photobucket

Love the AirBlue, BP. Only reason I didn't go with it myself is because it'd be a little bit too much blue
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Dying Leather Seats

Quote Originally Posted by L0veZHP View Post
    Before I did the whole interior I was thinking of doing 50% front windshield and 20% all around.. I'm in NYC and will get bullshit from the cops for it but fuck it I like the look! Idk now after I did this. I'll figure out what I'm going to do though. Maybe 50% everything and still be legal. Or just keep the 20%s and just do the windshield. Either way I'm not doing anything anytime soon. Time to spend my money on me for a while!

I will be getting some BBS CH Wheels though this summer with red center caps

That's what I have 20/50. I like it a lot.
    Those BBS will look goooood.

That looks good. Your right about the heat/uv. The difference in heat between 5% ceramic and 80% ceramic is too small to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by UdubBadger View Post
    Nothing better than silver cube IMO

Just saw some pictures of Silver Cubes it looks nice!! But I also like my Black Cubes.. tuff choice or maybe I'll do a glossy carbon fiber wrap.. I want something as shiny as Silver Cubes but as stealth as Black Cubes lol

Photobucket

Just saw some pictures of Silver Cubes it looks nice!! But I also like my Black Cubes.. tuff choice or maybe I'll do a glossy carbon fiber wrap.. I want something as shiny as Silver Cubes but as stealth as Black Cubes lol

Went through the same dilemma when I swapped in my Natural Brown interior. I had acquired silver cube for the alcantara interior, but went back to black cube for the Natural Brown. I found that the silver clashes a bit with the NB interior, IMO, but it looks fine to a lot of people. I prefer black with this color seat though.

Here are some back to back picture comparisons between when I had the silver cube and what I have now, black:

20140923-003 by botond.pal, on Flickr

IMG_0711 by botond.pal, on Flickr

0926161541 by botond.pal, on Flickr

0807161905_HDR by botond.pal, on Flickr

Hopefully this makes it easier for you to decide
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Yeah the black does looks a little bit better

Call me Seth
    CURRENT: 2016 Long Beach Blue BMW /// M2
    RETIRED: ‘15 F22 M235i | '08 E90 M3 DCT "GoinHAM3" | '04 E46 M3 6MT "WEGOHAM"
    '04 330i ZHP | '11 E82 135i | '08 E90 328xi | 07 E91 328xi SportWagon

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    If I wore panties, I'd be dropping them right now.

I like the wrap idea. Carbon fiber would look nice

The black does look a lot better.

Are those TMS used-to-be-black pedals?

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast