Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New Member in CA (Bay Area)

Hey Everyone. I have been lurking at the edges of the Mafia for a long time, but until now had never joined up. I am the original owner of a 2004 330Ci ZHP that I picked up in Munich through the European Delivery program.

Over the years I have learned a lot about the e46 from this and other forums as I have performed maintenance and upgrades. I now see a new generation of people experiencing the ZHP for the first time, and it is great to see people still getting excited about these old cars. I am hoping I can share some of my knowledge that has been gathered through the years, and help keep the mystique of the fantastic cars alive.

2004 330Ci ZHP | 6MT | SilverGrey | Alcantara | Black Cube | M3 Strut Brace | Euro Delivery - June 2004

Welcome out of lurker status. Car is beauty. Very cool you got Euro delivery. A few car OG's on here, but not a lot.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Welcome! A euro delivery is on my bucket list of things to do.

More info on the car? Miles, maintenance, mods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Welcome aboard! Very cool shot of you in the first pic!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dinan; Hign Flow Intake System, & Strut Tower Brace
    Turner Motorsports; Underdrive Power Pulleys
    Koni Sport, Bridgestone; Potenza RE-11, Coby Wheel
    Stewart High Performance Water Pump
    Hawk High Performance Street 5.0 Brake Pads
    Brembo Rotor

The purposeful face of a formidable athlete:

The spine-tingling 330i Performance Package.

Purchased CPO on 12/23/2006 with 28,090 miles

Welcome.

Share the history.

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Welcome!

What a wonderful looking car, and a great story!

By your username - safe to assume you are/were a boy scout?
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Welcome to club! I was just down in the Bay Area purchasing my ZHP last month. Awesome pic of you in front of Neuschwanstein, unfortunately I wasn't there for the Euro delivery program. Always in for more pics and car info as well
    2016 BMW M340i

BMW CCA Member . Dinan Stage 1 Software . Dinan 3.5" Exhaust . Dinan CAI & Turbo Inlet . VSRF Charge Pipe . H&R Sport Springs . CF: Front Splitter, Rear Valance, Trunk Spoiler, Roof Spoiler, M3 Mirror Covers . BMW Performance pedals . Gloss black ///M kidneys . 12mm F / 15mm R BMS Spacers. NGK 94201 Plugs .

2013 BMW X5 M-Sport - Sold
    2009 550i M-Sport - Sold
    2006 650i Vert - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Dead
    2001 330i Sport - Sold
    2004 330i ZHP - Sold
    1999 E36 M3 - Sold

Welcome! I am pretty new here too, unlike you though I have only had a ZHP for a couple of months.

Euro delivery sounds great, will definitely be doing that sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by san View Post
    Welcome! A euro delivery is on my bucket list of things to do.

More info on the car? Miles, maintenance, mods?
    Euro Delivery, if you can swing it, is absolutely a great experience. Not much better than picking up your brand new BMW and hitting the Autobahn.

The car has about 97,000 miles right now. My maintenance log is extensive over the 13 years, mostly all preventative - I think the only time the car left me hanging is when the starter died. Just last month I completed a heap of maintenance items I had been putting off including Vanos piston seals, valve cover gasket and oil filter housing gasket, CCV system, and tranny & diff fluid.

Next maintenance/upgrade item on my list is new shocks which are showing their age after almost 100,000 miles - I have been eyeing a set of the Koni Yellows.

Mods on the car are minimal - M3 strut brace, DICE iPhone integration, Valentine 1.
    2004 330Ci ZHP | 6MT | SilverGrey | Alcantara | Black Cube | M3 Strut Brace | Euro Delivery - June 2004

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast