Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Welcome, sir. You will love this forum.
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Quote Originally Posted by TheFinanceGuy View Post

By your username - safe to assume you are/were a boy scout?
    Yes, I was in boy scouts long ago, and am an Eagle Scout. The screen name though is the same one I used to use over on Bimmerfest, which I actually created back when the tv show Alias was on the air, and one of the characters who was a CIA spy had the codename BoyScout.
    2004 330Ci ZHP | 6MT | SilverGrey | Alcantara | Black Cube | M3 Strut Brace | Euro Delivery - June 2004

Alias was a good show, especially early on.
    They kind of jumped the shark later.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Quote Originally Posted by BoyScout View Post
    Yes, I was in boy scouts long ago, and am an Eagle Scout. The screen name though is the same one I used to use over on Bimmerfest, which I actually created back when the tv show Alias was on the air, and one of the characters who was a CIA spy had the codename BoyScout.
    The show is over my head. Missed on it. However, I myself am an Eagle Scout as well. Congrats.

Someday I'll get to do a euro delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Great photo in southern Bavaria near Neuschwanstein Castle. Brings back memories of my 4 years living in while serving in the US Army's 3rd Infantry Division. Great times!! Glad you had the opportunity to visit and pick up that awesome looking ride!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New Member in CA (Bay Area)

Welcome! I think it's terrific that you've had yours since day one original and ED to boot! And you're still enthusiastic after all these years is great to hear. We'd all love to see your full maintenance list. I've been doing a ton to mine but bought it with 155k miles only two months ago.

Love the silver metallic coupe. Post a few interior shots too.

2004 ZHP Acquired: February 5, 2017
    Lorenzo's Project Thread

Welcome from another Bay Area ZHP owner... Mine's got about 97k too, but I bought this one used a while back.
    '03 330i/6 ZHP TiAg
    2017 Chevy Bolt
    2016 eGolf meh... Gone
    Donated: '97 328i (wife's)
    Sold: Supercharged '96 318 Convertible
    Sold: '05 330/6 ZHP SilverGray

A few of you have been asking about what maintenance I have done. I just started a new thread over in the maintenance section with my log to date...

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...870#post525870
    2004 330Ci ZHP | 6MT | SilverGrey | Alcantara | Black Cube | M3 Strut Brace | Euro Delivery - June 2004

Welcome

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast