Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Nice!

I'm assuming you're talking about the needle bearings in the throttle bodies? Any luck sourcing an equivalent?

This is where the trove of m3f knowledge would have come in handy - maybe someone on m3cutters has gone through this or post the question on the new m3f (m3forum.us or namforum.com, both are the same).

Also, what kind of pistons did you go with?
    Last edited by Will; 04-09-2020 at 11:04 PM. Reason: ask about pistons.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Nice!

I'm assuming you're talking about the needle bearings in the throttle bodies? Any luck sourcing an equivalent?

This is where the trove of m3f knowledge would have come in handy - maybe someone on m3cutters has gone through this or post the question on the new m3f (m3forum.us or namforum.com, both are the same).

Also, what kind of pistons did you go with?
    Yeah, the 12 needle bearings on both sides of each butterfly valve. I have ordered every similar bearing I could find to try them out but there is always something odd about them. The stock size is 8mm inner 12mm outer and 14mm width. I was able to find an 8x12x12, it’s 2mm short but I might be able to find a washer. If these don’t work I’m giving up.

M3forums being down right now is terrible timing. I had so many links saved to my home-screen that don’t work any more and I was watching items in the classifieds.

JE forged pistons are what I ended up with after waiting almost 2 months for Wiseco pistons that never shipped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here she is. S54 is in and LMs are on. I think it will stay like this for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:LIKE

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Man that looks great even in the damn dirt

Those BBS LM are schmexy.
    330i Base | Mysticblau | Slicktop | 6MT

KTS's Ownership Thread

Found this guy just before the PO traded it in. Was patient for a few months while him and his wife decided what they wanted to do but ended up with it last night.

Mystic Blue
    1/2 Taninrot 1/2 Alcantara
    Slicktop
    6 speed

Originally from Florida until 2016, no rust, no accidents but the front bumper needs replacement. Headliner and pillars are sagging and it has the typical oil leaks.

I’ve got a set of style 216s, a full natural brown heated interior and a set of performance grills to toss on. Getting the bumper replaced and then sending the car down for a full paint correction.

Excited to have both orient and mystic blue sedans!

Congrats and wow, that's a rare interior!
    2004 BMW 330CI ZHP (well, technically ZAM)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast