Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2006 BMW M3 MT ~83k miles

2006 BMW M3
    TiAg Exterior
    Black Interior
    6MT
    Cold Weather Package
    Xenon Headlights
    Park Distance Control
    Premium Sound - Harman Kardon
    82,544 Miles (Avg 7,9xx/yr)
    I purchased with 56k; 7.7k/yr from me

Photos: https://goo.gl/photos/orFPj1BuVL75fcS28
    Project Thread: http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...Project-Thread

My wife and I own a Mercedes E320 (grandmothers old car), Range Rover Sport (hers) and the M3. The M3 has been a fun car to own. I came from a ZHP so it was a step up in power which was nice, but at the end of the day I didn't need it. I don't track the car and for the past 3.5 years of ownership I've lived 5 minutes from work so I walked. Even when my wife and I moved downtown which now makes my commute 40 minutes I drive the Mercedes because it has better gas mileage and is more comfortable in traffic (auto). I used to find time to drive the car after work on the back roads in Nor Cal or on the weekends with friends, but that hasn't happened recently. I drive the car weekly to make sure it doesn't go through any issues from sitting too long, but for the past 6 months it has sat at work under the solar panels and because there is security patrol 24/7. My newest house is in downtown Sacramento which only has street parking (or at least my house) and lots of trees so I'm saving the M3 from punishment. Since we either drive the Merc or the RRS most of the time, when I do transition to the M3 it feels great at first because of the rawness and the connectedness. However, after spending four hours on the road within 24 hours I can say I'm over the rawness as a commuter. I love the connected feeling you have with the road, but there has to be another car that can offer some of the connectedness with better road noise dampening and less of a race car feel. I guess I'm just getting old even though I'm young. I've been debating back and forth over this for a while now and almost pulled the trigger on a trade for another ZHP, but thought I'd be back at square one. I'll probably upgrade to a newer 3 or 5 down the road and live with the Mercedes for now.

Exterior:
    - OEM Chrome Grills
    - Matte Black Side Gills (previous owner used plasti dip. I looked at replacing, but would replace with matte black so kept)
    - Depo front smoked corners (have originals)
    - Orion Angel Eyes (not wired up right now) - like the look without, but they are included
    - 2x2 Carbon Fiber CSL Style Diffuser (painted TiAg/exposed CF)
    - Scorza 2x2 Double Sided CSL Trunk, exposed lip fade to TiAg
    - Color matched front bumper reflectors
    - Light Tint all around
    - OEM trunk/liner/diffuser come with car

Interior:
    - Dynavin Clone Head Unit
    - Homelink
    - Alcantra Steering Wheel w/ time stripe (Coby Wheel)
    - Alcantra ebrake
    - Alcantra shift boot
    - Heated/lumbar seats. Leather is in great condition
    - F10 M5 lit shift knob
    - OEM BMW performance short shift lever
    - Rear window up at once mod
    - Oval rear view mirror w/o clown nose
    - Radar detector hardwired into car w/ H/K mute button
    - BMW Oil Travel Case for the trunk
    - Under the seat first aid kit box

Performance / Engine:
    - Euro Headers (OEM headers included)
    - Euro Section 1 (OEM section 1 included)
    - Custom X-pipe
    - Modified OEM muffler w/ slanted tips
    - cold start (O2 sensor was loose so it rattled. Has been fixed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoMSr3tMYw8
    - revs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN5X9-qSpYY
    - shift with the windows down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtiesvG4mWk
    - AFE dry filter
    - ST Coilovers
    - CPV o-ring (mpower22)
    - OEM BMW Performance Strut Bar
    - CDV removed
    - TurboToy exhaust hub/disk

Wheels:
    - VMR v718 19's Stag Fitment (19x8.5 ET35 245/35/19, 19x9.5 ET22 275/30/19), Some curb rash, No Dents etc..
    - I don't drive much so have been waiting to replace tires. While tires do have tread they should be replaced if you're going to enjoy the car. Currently, little tread on the Contis up front...same for Potenzas in back. I know, I know. I had Conti's on all four corners and thought they were amazing for comfort, noise, price, but the rears wore out faster than the fronts and I needed something near term for the rain because the wife's car and the Merc were out of commission at the same time. I pulled the trigger on some local tires and had replaced at DiscountTires. I keep debating whether or not to go to stock 18 rims because I like the OEM look and the VMRs came with the car at time of purchase. I was waiting to replace tires until after I found a set of square 18s. I suggest getting tires upon purchase because no sane person would live with the run flat's noise if they drive more than I do (one day a week).

Details (have spreadsheet I've been tracking):
    - All Maintenance was kept up to date. Have receipts for parts/fluids purchased
    - Valves/plugs done at purchase (56.5k)
    - Vanos seals/rings replaced (BeisanSystems.com), Turbo Toy disk/hub (tt-hub.com), Cam Bolts
    - No Subframe cracks, NO CEL lights, CPV replaced
    - Clean Title, Lien on car right now (PatelCo), No Accidents, No Insurance Claims, No Paint Work
    - 2017 DMV Registration Tags, Clean CarFax
    - Car is in excellent condition inside and out, Car drives and feels amazing, Non-Smoker, Mature Enthusiast
    - 2 Sets of Car Keys plus valet key, Original Owner's Manual and Books
    - 4th Owner, Garaged kept, Never Tracked or Abused. The past 8 months the car has been kept under the solar panels at work since I moved downtown where there is only street parking. I drive my daily beater and the M3 is parked at work with shade/security until the weekends if I drive it. I drive it weekly around town if I can't enjoy it on the weekends to ensure it at least moves from time to time.

Text with any questions

ASKING PRICE: $22,000 OBO

-Car will NOT be PARTED OUT, Serious Buyers Only Please
    -Car is located and can be seen in Folsom, CA. Open to reasonable offers.

Gorgeous

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

That's one fine M3 you have for sale Sean.... GLWS

Hopefully she will end up in a good home....

CF is actually 1x1. Error in my post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wish you all the best with the sale, sean! it's a great example. perhaps unload the merc and get a steptronic ZHP sedan? comfy, sportier than the merc without the rawness of the M3. likely better MPGs than the merc, too.

have you considered listing it on BaT?
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    i wish you all the best with the sale, sean! it's a great example. perhaps unload the merc and get a steptronic ZHP sedan? comfy, sportier than the merc without the rawness of the M3. likely better MPGs than the merc, too.

+1

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post

I've been looking for a ZHP for a while. However, I kept finding cars that were in the same price range as the m3 so just stopped looking. I used to own a auto ZHP and it was a great car. Hadn't thought about BaT. Don't know much about it other than nice examples sell there. I'll look into it. I'm dropping it off for a PPI tomorrow morning. I'll see how it goes. I've had some decent interest already which either means I have a reasonable price or people are just calling and talking to chat. Figure a PPI requires a pretty significant level of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pip View Post
    Figure a PPI requires a pretty significant level of interest.
    +1

Definitely.

GLWS.

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

PPI went well. Deposit received. Working out details. Will update if all goes well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast