Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Snorkle!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZHP View Post
    I had thought the only differences are the cams and the DME tuning. I'll have to do some more research.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    Upon further investigation, I discovered that the ZHP oil pump spindle nut is also a different part number, but can be simulated on a non-ZHP motor by adding Loctite to the existing nut. Any other differences out there?
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Sockethead View Post
    It's unfortunate that BMWs seem to be so susceptible to sucking up water and hydro locking. Every time we get a big storm down here, My wife waits for the tow trucks to arrive at her BMW dealership. The advisors make a huge commission on them. There are usually at least three or more that come in.
    They just totaled two of them due to water damage...one was a 2017 with 970 miles!
    That's nuts.

Op, are you buying it back?

the advisors make a huge commission on them.
    Can you explain how/why?

Their pay is commission based. They get a percentage of all they sell: service, parts, tires , warranties ... Just think how much it costs to swap out a hydro -locked motor in a newer BMW...
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

It's unfortunate that BMWs seem to be so susceptible to sucking up water and hydro locking. Every time we get a big storm down here, My wife waits for the tow trucks to arrive at her BMW dealership. The advisors make a huge commission on them. There are usually at least three or more that come in.
    They just totaled two of them due to water damage...one was a 2017 with 970 miles!
    To be fair, it seems like some of the streets in downtown Charleston get 2-3 feet of standing water every time the sky gets cloudy.

That's true but it was the same thing when she worked at the BMW dealership in South Jersey
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    That's nuts.

Op, are you buying it back?
    I am going to ask and see whats up with that at geico. Considering that I may have to pay a little more to buy it back and fix it, I have to think hard about it. And I had some minor work to be done on it too so...
    __________________________________________________ ____
    2003 ZHP 4dr | 145,000 miles (ACTUAL before RIP) | BBS 17"
    Hankook Ventus V12
    Front: 225/45ZR
    Rear: 255/40ZR-17 Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 XL
    [ Staggered on square (17x8.5 +38) ]

PLEASE do not start multiple threads with on the same thing.

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...TIONS-or-trash

Dane or Rando - can we merge the two?
    Patrick ///04 330i ZHP///BMWCCA#465139///Jim Conforti Shark Injector///H&R Touring Cup Kit///Gruppe M Intake

Quote Originally Posted by Dathaeus View Post
    I am going to ask and see whats up with that at geico. Considering that I may have to pay a little more to buy it back and fix it, I have to think hard about it. And I had some minor work to be done on it too so...
    If that means salvage/rebuilt title forget about it...

Current:
    1988 BMW 325is
    1996 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 x3 Locked - Restoration/Project Thread on ih8mud.com
    Sold:
    "Scarlett" the 2005 BMW 330i ZHP 6MT - Project/Maintenance Thread
    2011 BMW M3 E92 6MT - Info/Maintenance Thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast