Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    nice, i like how you were able to take these pictures while taking doing flips LOL

Hahaha. I can't drive in flip flops. Scared they'd slip off and get stuck behind the pedals.

I was in the carport anyway. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by dkmcclelland View Post
    https://youtu.be/5ndZyejpZGs

So this is the noise it's making. The noise stops when I press in the clutch pedal and disengage the clutch, and when I release the pedal to engage the clutch, the noise starts back.
    several people here including me have the noise, scared me at first and now I just assume its normal

Any updates?

I'll move this to "projects" thread. Hope you found a resolution.
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Alpine White ZHP Project/Maintenance

Oh boy. Where to start.

Come to find out, the dealer had replaced the transmission due to a gear pop out issue, which was fine. What wasn't fine, was that they didn't put any transmission fluid into the transmission. I drove from Pennsylvania to Georgia over 600 miles with only 2-3 oz. of transmission fluid in the car.

After waiting over a month for resolution the dealership finally sourced a new transmission and the car is currently in my local shop.

They agreed to supply the transmission and I agreed to pay labor since the 30 day warranty on the car was for 50% parts/labor coverage.

While it's in the shop I went ahead and replaced the clutch and flywheel with LUK OEM parts from FCPEuro, the Guibo, CSB, and engine/transmission E46 M3 mounts, fixed a leak on the OFHG, the steering Guibo, and front CAB/Rear RTABs with Z4M parts, and did all new shifter bushings (Car already has short shift kit), and new AC and accessory belts.

I sourced some stock ZHP wheels from a friend and got them mounted.

I have retrofitted new headlight projectors from TRS and new lenses, but currently am having issues with flickering.

I didn't plan on doing THIS much maintenance in the first three months of owning the car, but it is what it is and I'm happy I did it.

Dang, that's really a bad look to forget to fill the transmission fluid. At least they finally ponied up.

No one likes unexpected maintenance, but it should run great for a while with all those replacement parts.

Can't get enough of Alpine White...

Holy cow! Glad that all worked out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Beautiful car! Don't let all that maintenance sour your experience
    Dinan CAI &Throttle body, ESS Tuning TS2, Bimmerbrakes gen3 headers, UUC SSK & DSSR. Achilles oil pump, VAC oil pan baffle
    M3 Motor mounts, UUC Trans mounts, Modified clutch style LSD 3.15, TMS front subframe reinforcement, Koni Yellow sports,
    H&R sport springs,
    UUC sway bars, BMW Perf. Rotors, UUC SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads, CSL replica wheels,
    Rotora strut bar, FXR HID conversion, M3 Mirror conversion, BSW stage 1 speakers

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast