Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Really cool site - any self-respecting car nut should have it bookmarked and visit daily. Literally my favorite site on the interwebs, period.
    It's so bad for guys like me - a car nut with poor impulse control. I am certain that my next vehicle purchase will be facilitated by BaT. Good luck, Kevin!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    Bring-a-Trailer has come SO far. I've followed it for years. It started off as a simple blog showing cars for sale at Ebay, Craigslist, and other sites, with a few pics and a link. Readers reported interesting finds, and they posted them. Period.
    It has always been a great site to browse all the wierd finds and drool over cool cars - the auctions are doing great for them (and considering the site for my dad's Opel and e36 M3), but do miss a bit of the eclectic finds from the interwebs - maybe if they would branch off in a couple of directions...
    2006 330Cic | Monaco Blue on Natural Brown | 6MT ZHP ZPP ZCP NAVI

Quote Originally Posted by bandwagn View Post
    It has always been a great site to browse all the wierd finds and drool over cool cars - the auctions are doing great for them (and considering the site for my dad's Opel and e36 M3), but do miss a bit of the eclectic finds from the interwebs - maybe if they would branch off in a couple of directions...
    They still do the old-style non-auction posts of cars from Ebay, Craigslist, etc. They're just doing SO many auctions now that they kind of get lost. But they're definitely still there.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

BaT is a great site now. My brother is about to list his pristine FJ62 there.

Kevin, my brother forwarded the BaT ad to me and I have been seriously considering it. Depending on what it gets up to and what the reserve is.
    -Chris-

2003 ZHP Sedan - Jet Black on Sand - SOLD

I had commented on that auction, but it's not my car. Now at 5 years of ownership and mine's not going anywhere.

Will be interesting to see where that one winds up. I think BaT has become THE premiere auction site for selling interesting enthusiast cars, and there's no reason that ZHP's shouldn't do well there - the viewers are VERY well-informed car guys and know and appreciate what we have.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

I'm interested to see how this does as well. I'm also waiting to see a lower mileage and/or more optioned example pop up on BaT. The few ZHPs that have gone to auction on BaT were either higher mileage or had few additional options.

Example 1: 2005 330Ci ZHP. 123k miles. 6MT. Alpine White on Black leather. Neither the Cold Weather nor the Premium Package. Did have heated front seats.
    Sold on 6/28/2016 for $8,500
    http://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-330ci-zhp/

Example 2: 2004 330i ZHP. 77k miles. 6MT. Sapphire Black Metallic on alcantara interior. Neither the Cold Weather nor the Premium Package.
    Sold on 6/6/2016 for $9,300
    http://bringatrailer.com/listing/200...i-zhp-6-speed/

Me want M Roadster
    2006 6MT Coupe, Alpine White • Premium, Cold Weather and Xenon packages
    MFactory 3.38 LSD • 27mm M3 bar • ECS strut brace • Koni FSD's

Other tweaks: see my profile

Sold for $6,900

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/2003-bmw-m5-8/

This should be interesting auction.

Here we go:

• Late 2005 330Ci ZHP 6MT w/ leather steering wheel
    • Sparkling Graphite Metallic on Black leather interior with Silver Cube Trim interior
    • 54k miles, three owners.
    • Premium Package. No Cold Weather Package but does have heated front seats.
    • DINAN goodies (throttle body, tune, intake, exhaust)
    • M3 bumper for some reason (added before current owner, see comments section), but clear CarFax.

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/2005-bmw-330ci-2/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast