Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I read about the Vince Bar, looks like the easiest way to go. How do I get one - doesn't seem to be a website do I need to become a member of M3Forums to be able to PM him for an order? The group buy closed last year...
    If you scroll down my last post you'll see I put up the factory spec sheet for my car which shows the options installed...one of them says CELL PHONE PREP. I assume that's for bluetooth but not sure - I do have what look like controls on my steering wheel. My car did not come with the owners manual so I need to grab one from eBay - silly question but I assume our ZHP's don't have a separate owner's manuals they are the same one for the regular 330i cars right

Quote Originally Posted by Chest Rockwell View Post
    I read about the Vince Bar, looks like the easiest way to go. How do I get one - doesn't seem to be a website do I need to become a member of M3Forums to be able to PM him for an order? The group buy closed last year...
    If you scroll down my last post you'll see I put up the factory spec sheet for my car which shows the options installed...one of them says CELL PHONE PREP. I assume that's for bluetooth but not sure - I do have what look like controls on my steering wheel. My car did not come with the owners manual so I need to grab one from eBay - silly question but I assume our ZHP's don't have a separate owner's manuals they are the same one for the regular 330i cars right
    yep, pretty much the best way is to join M3Forum.net and PM him. he's making them one at a time, by hand, so there is no storefront at the moment.

re: the cell phone stuff - yes, it's wired for it, but that doesn't mean it has the bluetooth module. you'd see it in the options sheet, and i don't see it listed there. all ZHPs got the same steering wheel controls, regardless of whether the bluetooth module is actually installed or not. so order up the BT-3?

the owners manuals will be the same as regular 330s, yep.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12