This is the last picture Ive got of my previous 4runner in all its glory:

Untitled by Jacob G., on Flickr

I came across a 2017 TRDP in Cement Gray that I just couldn't pass up. I had been looking for a deal on one for the longest time and this was it. Single owner, 12.5k miles, GOBI rack/ladder, Innovativ HID headlights and fog lights, K&N filter. Flew out to Roanoke, VA and drove it back same day. Performed flawlessly of course.

There were a few small blemishes that needed addressing.

1. scratch on the passenger rear bumper
2. 2 dents (hood and driver rear quarter)
3. I didn't need the GOBI items

To solve this problem, I sold the GOBI stuff to my brother who has an '18 Calvary Blue TRDP 4runner for $500 (retail for both is $2000) and his time and labor to to the following:

1. removed GOBI rack and install OEM rack (I purchased brand new OE crossbars on amazon and had him flat black/clear the OE silver roof rails)
2. fix the dents
3. do some touch up work
4. paint the scratched portion of the rear bumper
5. install my OE blackout emblems
6. remove the Innovativ HID setup out of the fogs (they were burning too hot for the housing) and install LED bulbs from Phillips

All that was completed and I'm happy with how it is for now. I have ordered full rear carpet/set back coverings from Canvasback as well as a center console cover (dog damage preventative). Next on the list will be a Toytec 2 inch lift and some bigger tires when the current tires are donezo.