Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Well, here's some post install pics with my brothers truck at my parents this afternoon. I still have a shake above 55 mph so all the U joints are being done as the symptoms seem to fit. My Indy will be doing those, installing my refinished roof rack, and maybe some other small drivetrain related parts replacements if they are cheap and "might as well" items while doing the u joint work is completed. The wheels and tires are a little taller than I expected. I may drive on it some more to see how it is but I like the fact that my brothers wheels are 16x8 vs 17x7 like mine. They look great though.

2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Looks great man!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnmadd View Post
    Looks great man!
    +1

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Developed a misfire yesterday on cylinder 6 (thanks ultragauge!) so today I did 6 NGK iridium plugs and NGK TE66 wires. Runs great. Found out both my axles have blown CVs (I'm suspecting the original axles at 185k) so I'm having those and a transmission flush/filter change done next week by my Indy.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

Jacob all your pictures are missing.

Hey I have two Fram oil filters from our old 2005 4Runner that should fit yours if you want them.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

Yeah I've been meaning to postup about that: what the hell happened to Photobucket?

The Clown's Hauler project thread: 2001 4runner Sport

They disabled 3 party hosting but for $400 a year you can reinstate it.
    BAV Stage 1 - BlueBus - UltraGauge - V1 - Orion V4's - ARC-8's - Brembo 996
    TTFS Engine/SMG Tune/CSL 255 - SGT Headers/Sect 1/SCZA - Evolve Eventuri
    VIS XTS CF Hood - CF Lip/Console/Diffuser - OE CSL Trunk - BWS 500S 9k/11k

My brother and I spent a total of about 8 hours doing frame resealing on our 3rd gens. We did from in front of the rear wheels back on his and on mine did from behind the front wheels back. My truck had much more rust than his. Probably not a permanent solution but it's muuuuuuch better. Also removed the original factory spare from under the car to toss out. Used a grinder and a power drill (close quarters, both electric), then use por15 metal prep, sprayed it down and dried, then used por15 brush on. Used a quart and a half for all of that work on our trucks. Need to get a hold of a 2 post lift next to pull the front wheels off our trucks and do the front end. I'd post pics but you know..........Photobucket
    Last edited by BADCLOWN; 08-13-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Cleaned the MAF and TB today. Next is to finish the frame coating on the front part of the truck.

Time to update this thread as I forgot about it.

I’ve owned this truck since I think around 168k miles, it now has 199,4xx.

It’s been on some road trips, a move to and from DC, and hauled the dogs without issue. I had an alternator go bad and one rear brake line fail during my ownership that was unscheduled. Due to the proactive maintenance and modifications this truck has been flawless. But, I came across a VERY good deal on a truck I’ve been keeping my eye out for and comply couldn’t pass this up.

I should be getting it next week but will update this thread.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast