Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Way to go. Nice whip.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Congrats.

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

You know what I do have time for? And only because it's a much needed public service?

Bring that thing by and I'll pop out the CDV. No one should have to drive a car with that. No one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Congrats! Did you see the PO on the road in the time before the sale?
    Thanks! And to be honest, I have no clue if I had seen it in the area before I purchased it. I think it has actually been in the same area its entire life. PO got it from a dealer that told him someone just traded it in for an Audi.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    You know what I do have time for? And only because it's a much needed public service?

Bring that thing by and I'll pop out the CDV. No one should have to drive a car with that. No one.
    hahaha. I was actually just reading about that a few days ago. I'll definitely plan on removing it after I drive it for a little (kinda want to actually see the difference it makes). And currently the car is back in Cary. I'm still in Charlotte for a few more weeks because of Track (I run for UNCC), so I'm "stuck" driving my auto for a little longer.. haha. Just curious, where in Charlotte do you live? Maybe I'll see you/your around if your ever close to the University.
    05 Jet Black with NB 6MT ZHP: Current
    05 Alpine White with Beige Auto ZHP: Sold
    04 Alpine White with Grey Auto 325xi: RIP

Anyone wanna guess the mileage?

Congrats on the purchase! Very nice combo.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Quote Originally Posted by tomnobes View Post
    hahaha. I was actually just reading about that a few days ago. I'll definitely plan on removing it after I drive it for a little (kinda want to actually see the difference it makes). And currently the car is back in Cary. I'm still in Charlotte for a few more weeks because of Track (I run for UNCC), so I'm "stuck" driving my auto for a little longer.. haha. Just curious, where in Charlotte do you live? Maybe I'll see you/your around if your ever close to the University.
    I'm in Uptown, but I work on the other side of NoDa and sometimes run up to your hood to get my Chipotle fix. I was actually on campus a few weeks ago and that place is gorgeous now. You must make them a ton of money running track lol!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I'm in Uptown, but I work on the other side of NoDa and sometimes run up to your hood to get my Chipotle fix. I was actually on campus a few weeks ago and that place is gorgeous now. You must make them a ton of money running track lol!
    Cool, not far at all. And it really is starting to become quite the school. It's grown so much in the last few years.. and oh yea... everyone knows Track and Field is how schools make their money these days....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast