Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Threaded View

FS: Badass Amber LEDs for facelift coupe turn signals

Info on these from my build thread:

But more importantly...drumroll.gif...the Japanese LEDs work freaking great!

Do you see these sweet ass bitties?

They output some hella good light and fill the reflector housing even better than the OE incandescent bulbs! Here's some comparisons with the LED in just the drivers side:

(cue background music while you look at the pics https://youtu.be/lWA2pjMjpBs)

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND

And here you can see how much more filled out the housing is with the LED in parking light mode...

Incandescent first:

And then the boss ass LED:

I had been holding off on posting anything about them for a week while I was testing them, but I've had no issues/errors/hyperflash and installed a pair in Spenser's blue car the other day without issue too. Only thing I would recommend is disabling the cold/hot checks in PA Soft so that they don't flicker when you start the car. These bad boys is the real deal yo.

The catch? They're​ $45 a pair and can only be purchased in Japan. So what did I do? I went ahead and bought 10 sets to bring the cost to a manageable $50 a pair. (Yes, I spent $500 on Amazon Japan and my credit card company didn't even call me)

I'm​ travelling for work this week, but I'll make a separate post when I get back to see who wants me to send them some and the rest will go on eBay.

So I put a set in my car and a set in Spenser's car, disabled the hot/cold checks through PA Soft, and have had nothing but smooth operation ever since. Somewhere along the way, I forgot that I had 8 more sets.

So they're on ebay now so that I can recoup my late night $500 Japanese LED investment.

But I'll send them to you guys for $55 shipped. PM me!

Edit: Reduced price once I figured out how to ship first class instead of priority mail
    Last edited by ZHPizza; 05-19-2017 at 09:34 AM.