Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

For Sale Intrevee II, Apline KCA420I, and Cables

Up for sale is an Intrevee II, Apline KCA420I, Cables and Cable Live connector to attach new Iphones. I had this in my 2006 ZHP with Nav and it worked awesome. The only reason I am selling is to by a Dynavin unit.

If interested the price is $250 including shipping (US only). Send me a PM or email me at digegorioj@comcast.net

bump

As a former Intravee II owner, let me add that it is BY FAR the best iPod integration available for the E46/E39 platform, and the best modification you can do while retaining the stock infotainment components. This is a good deal, somebody needs to jump all over it.

'21 M2 Competition
    '08 Z4 M Coupé
    '19 Golf R

Kevin - thanks for the bump

Price Lowered $225 shipped to the US

bump

Price Lowered

$200 shipped

Shop Advance Auto Parts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinC View Post
    As a former Intravee II owner, let me add that it is BY FAR the best iPod integration available for the E46/E39 platform, and the best modification you can do while retaining the stock infotainment components. This is a good deal, somebody needs to jump all over it.
    I am an Intravee II owner and agree with Kevin's statement above. This is by far the best iPod integration setup available for the E46/E39 platform. Excellent seller and a great buying price