Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Who's your Huckleberry? The official ZHPMafia BMW E46 ZHP vendor stud declaration thread

Post up who you buy your BMW E46 ZHP wares from, and write up a short statement as to why, if you must (not required).

Please only specify one vendor. This should be the vendor, if they shut their doors, would leave you lost and confused and heartbroken.

One post per person.

No chit chat

I will tally the votes and declare who is the most liked vendor at ZHPMafia.com.

Leaving your choice and a short writeup will automatically enter you into a small prize drawing.

Please only specify one vendor.

Entry deadline and declared vendor winner will occur on 8/1/17

Good luck and have a great Friday!

DW

Shirt Logo M zhp_ver5_Mcolors
    by Dane Wilson, on Flickr
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

I primarily buy my parts from ECS Tuning. Their website is a breeze to use and so far I have not had any issues in shipping, packaging etc. Overall a very good experience.
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

FCPeuro because of lifetime warranty on any part, even on wiper blades, air filter and brake pads. It's great!!
    --Trevor--
    Vancouver, BC

FCPeuro. I had a great experience with the for the last two years. Despite the lifetime warranty being a major plus, I see other advantages. Returns are super easy and in my cases they have lowest prices. With other vendors, I got some diffective parts that needed to be exchanged after a few weeks of use . Also, I was getting a wrong shipments with other vendors, but never got problems with FCP.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Amazon.com is my go to for checking prices and I often get it from them due to 2-day prime shipping (and I hope the mafia forum gets a kick-back from the order).

FCP Euro

FCP Euro has a fantastic selection of parts, both genuine and aftermarket, for a variety of major European makes. They stand behind every item they sell with their lifetime, no-questions-asked warranty, including wear items and items installed incorrectly. They price match anyone else. FCP also has a VIP program for people who purchase frequently from them, which includes the benefits of free UPS Ground shipping, 5-10% off parts, and if requested, a dedicated rep who will help you with all of your questions going forward.

Let's not forget the added benefit that they are 15 minutes from my home, and I heard they re-opened the pickup center, so I can pick up my own parts again.
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

ECS tunning. They are pretty close. They are excellent with returns. Friendly on the phone and emails.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

being in canada, my options are limited.

1. amazon.ca: i check here first. if i can get a quality part with prime shipping, then heck yeah.

2. autopartsway.ca: based on toronto, and they have a large inventory; i can get lemfoerder from them. prices vary, and unless you're spending over $100 the shipping is crazy expensive.

3. ECS: their website is easy to use, they generally have very detailed photos and shipping within the US is pretty reasonable. i buy here if i'm driving over the border to pick it up.

4. FCP: their support is good. website is not nearly as easy/nice as ECS. pricing is OK. i can't vouch for the lifetime warranty stuff, because cross-border shipping is so horrendously expensive it sometimes just doesn't make sense to buy from them based on this. if i lived in the states, then maybe, yeah.

i used to buy from eEuroparts, but their prices and shipping costs have gone up a ton.
    peter

2005 330iT ZHP | the Growlour

2010 328iT M Sport | smooth operator

FCP Euro

Lifetime warranty and price match. Also the parts are delivered in 2 days even with free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Add me to the FCP Euro club.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast