Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anandoc View Post
    This. Is. Crazy.

And they did the video based on your oil return:

Oh... wow. Okay, honestly I didn't even watch the video; I figured it was a general instructional video that might show something similar to what I did. Lol. That's pretty cool to know.

5/2003 Silbergrau Metallic ZHP
    - Sedan :: 6MT :: Style 68 -
    h&r | drvanos | koni | active autowerke | vibrant | akg | turner

Guess I'll try to buy more stuff from fcp now. Not sure I want to go through the process of bagging all the old oil to save $100 a year but on other consumables itd definitely be worth it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BMWM3186; 06-04-2017 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternalis View Post
    FCP Euro all day long. I never have to pay for air filters, oil changes, wiper blades, and many other things on my car ever again.

The Lifetime Guarantee is legit. Just recently I sent back old oil and an old filter kit and was credited within a couple days. Honestly I can't believe more people don't take advantage of their site, even if they are a little more expensive than ECS or Turner.

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/bmw...-oilchgkit2300

Attachment 30149

Attachment 30150
    Not sure I could look at myself in the mirror....

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Bimmerworld for my car.

Their customer service is excellent and they are always to happy to answer questions and offer suggestions.
    The selection of performance parts is really good.
    Shipping is always quick and no issues with incorrect parts.
    Lorna.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Wow. I can't believe that's a thing. And that they are advertising it!
    I am not sure I could send anything back that has given me a normal life expectancy. Sure, if something breaks I'd send it back.

What do you guys do in between the time you send your parts back and get the replacements in the mail. Just not drive your car?

How long is this sustainable? Won't they have to go bankrupt?
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Quote Originally Posted by quikryptonite View Post
    I am not sure I could send anything back that has given me a normal life expectancy. Sure, if something breaks I'd send it back.

What do you guys do in between the time you send your parts back and get the replacements in the mail. Just not drive your car?

How long is this sustainable? Won't they have to go bankrupt?
    Two options, I believe:
    1) Send FCP the part and wait for them to send you a new replacement part. Car is most likely inoperable at this time.
    2) Order the same part from FCP and then send back the worn/broken part to FCP once the new one has arrived and been swapped. Wait for FCP to reimburse you for the part.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    Two options, I believe:
    1) Send FCP the part and wait for them to send you a new replacement part. Car is most likely inoperable at this time.
    2) Order the same part from FCP and then send back the worn/broken part to FCP once the new one has arrived and been swapped. Wait for FCP to reimburse you for the part.
    Both correct. I use "option 2."

5/2003 Silbergrau Metallic ZHP
    - Sedan :: 6MT :: Style 68 -
    h&r | drvanos | koni | active autowerke | vibrant | akg | turner

Quote Originally Posted by Aeternalis View Post
    Both correct. I use "option 2."
    That makes sense.
    2003 Mystic Blue 330i ZHP 6 MT

born in germany | delivered to baltimore | spent time in texas | resides in utah
    aFe ProDry S Air Filter | Dinan Stage 1 Software | H&R 27mm Front Sway Bar
    Bridgestone RE760 | StopTech Street Performance Pads
    BMW OEM Clear Corners & Side Markers | Ziza LED Light Kit | AL Bi-Xenon Retrofit | BSW Soundplicity iPod Integration

Fellas,

The results are in. Sorry about the late tally, but wanted all to have a chance that wanted in.

FCPEuro.com - 6
    ECSTuning.com - 6
    Amazon.com - 2
    BMWMINIPARTSTORE.com - 1
    BIMMERWORLS - 1
    *I am tie breaker and I like FCPEuro, with ECS being second.

FCPEuro is winner.

Drawing:

Name:  Mafia drawing winner 9.4.17.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  29.9 KB

Congrats to san. I'll get a hold of you regarding your prize.

Thank you to all that participated.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Woohoo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2006 Coupe | Black Sapphire Metallic | Natural Brown | Gruppe M Intake | Corsa TSE3 | Michelin PSS on Apex ARC-8 | Koni Yellows |

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast