Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which "Combo/Look"?

So I'm having a hard time deciding what "combo" or "look" to pull off with my new CH wheels.

First look I have in mind would be just the black BBS Center Caps and Black Wheel Bolts. My car already has dark tints, black grills, black emblems instead of blue, and black window trims. This would follow the theme and look very classy/timeless in my opinion and more mature.

Second look would be Red BBS Center Caps with Muteki Titanium Lugs. Same look going on with my car. Might even get lighter tints all around to be able to see inside my car and see my interior color if I go this route. The red would pop on my Imola and it's nothing "different" but it's different on a daily drivin ZHP in NYC lol. And looks very flashy in my opinion. Not so classy, mature, or timeless as much as the first look but also nice and different.

Any other inputs would be appreciated or "combos/looks" lol

What do you guys think would look best?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Photobucket

I'm having a hard time imagining these both. Have any pictures of the different centercap/stud combos?

The thing is, is that I can achieve the first look easy but the second look I would have to buy all the extra stuff. Red Caps, Studs, Lugs... I'm having a hard time picturing this too lol that's why I want to see other people' opinions.

Photobucket

They're waiting for you guys

Photobucket

Personally I like looks but don't care too much for showing off brand names. So for me, BMW center caps would be the route to go. You can black them out or buy black/white ones. You can stick with bolts for simple look or get some colored stud nuts to add some flash. Red might be cool (depends on shade) on the studs or burnt titanium for some blue.

I wouldn't put BMW caps on BBS Ch wheels just because I don't think the flat lines on the cap would compliment the curves on the CH wheels but I understand you point

Photobucket

Love red center caps which I always thought worked well with our red tail lights. I'm betting they will work well with your imola as well.

07 BMW X5 4.8i Sport - current
    05 BMW 330CIC ZHP - current
    05 Porsche 911 C2S - current
    11 BMW Z4 35is - sold
    02 BMW 330i ZSP - totaled
    02 BMW M3 - sold
    01 BMW X5 - sold
    99 BMW 323i - sold
    99 BMW 323i - sold

I love showing off brand names.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Lol Dane flash some pictures of your set up

Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by L0veZHP View Post
    Lol Dane flash some pictures of your set up

Brand names whore alert. Boom!

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast