Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This is amazing, pretty motivational for owners who are worried about rising mileage

2004 BMW 330i TiAg ZHP/// 6MT(purchased from forum 6/06/16);
    KONI Yellows | Akebono Brake Pads | ECIS cold air intake system;
    Hotchkis Sport sway bar | ECS Tuning Carbon Fiber front strut brace
    Vibrant Performance Muffler | Coby Wheel Tri-Stitch steering wheel & shift boot
    Michelin PSS | Blizzak WS-80

2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

This has to be one of the higher mileage E36 M3's in existence...it's definitely the highest I have seen. I am also amazed at the condition of the seats, and the interior at this mileage. One of the main weak points on the E36 is the terrible interior quality, but this one seems to have held up very well over time. Has the car had any accidents or paintwork? It would be amazing if it had not after traveling all of those miles.

I owned a '97 M3 sedan years ago, and it was a fun car to drive for sure. Although I said I would never own another one, if I came across one like this at that price, I would probably make an exception.
    Eric Giles
    '05 330i ZHP Imola Red/Gray Leather 6sp swap
    '05 330i ZHP Titanium Silver/Black Leather
    '87 325is Delphin Gray/Black Leather 5sp plastic bumper swap

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Quote Originally Posted by egiles14 View Post
    This has to be one of the higher mileage E36 M3's in existence...it's definitely the highest I have seen. I am also amazed at the condition of the seats, and the interior at this mileage. One of the main weak points on the E36 is the terrible interior quality, but this one seems to have held up very well over time. Has the car had any accidents or paintwork? It would be amazing if it had not after traveling all of those miles.

I owned a '97 M3 sedan years ago, and it was a fun car to drive for sure. Although I said I would never own another one, if I came across one like this at that price, I would probably make an exception.
    P.O. Had the front resprayed at some point early in his ownership. He also added the trunk lip/spoiler at that time. I recall him mentioning a minor bump up, lady inched forward into him at a light. It was well before my time at the shop so I'll have to get more details for that.

As it is now, the front is in need of some paint and the center of the rear above the bumper has a spot the size of a quarter where the clear is failing. Presumably from the corrosive oil soot.

Attempted to quote machining cost today, but I never heard back from the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

500k Mile Beauty (E36 M3)

Decided to drive ol' smoky home tonight. Received a call back from the machine shop, has me wanting to pull the motor this weekend

Damn! Nice find! Hopefully it doesn't become a money pit maintenance-wise.
    -Jeff | '19 JGC WK2

Sold: '03 ZHP

"There is a straight six engine at the front, a manual gear box in the middle, and drive goes to the back. That's page one, chapter one from the petrolsexual handbook." - Jeremy Clarkson

Quote Originally Posted by Whammy View Post
    Damn! Nice find! Hopefully it doesn't become a money pit maintenance-wise.
    It's a BMW... of course it's gonna be a money pit. lol
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

Awesome project car! They say these cars will run forever with proper maintenance!

On the hunt for the cleanest lowest mileage ZHP sedan!

Amazing! Car looks great for its age/mileage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    - Marc

500k Mile Beauty (E36 M3)

Trying out a pricey “snake oil” product and decided to get some before measurements of compression and leak down.
    Left is compression and right is leak-down percent.

Other than leak down on 6 we were a bit impressed at the shop. (6 is probably the culprit for the consumption)

Ultimately the motor is getting rebuilt, was planning to do that this month but some things came up and I will not have the time to devote and rather risking the car/parts sitting I’m postponing the tear down.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast