Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Welcome! My undercarriage looks a lot like that (phrasing). I'll try to document my rust removal as well as possible, and maybe it'll give you some ideas in the process.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    Welcome! My undercarriage looks a lot like that (phrasing). I'll try to document my rust removal as well as possible, and maybe it'll give you some ideas in the process.
    I was thinking about replacing the subframe with a rust free used one, and doing reinforcement, bushings, lsd at the same time. Hopefully...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wisco View Post
    Not contributing to the rust questions, but it's good to see another 'Sconnie on the Mafia. I'm in Madison.

I am planning on attending the state chapter of the BMWCCA (Badger Bimmers) annual car show next Saturday (June 3) at BMW Milwaukee North. Let me know if you plan to attend.
    I didn't even know? I may swing by with my car, I'll let you know. Maybe I can get my airbags replaced?

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    Had any luck finding a car?
    The hunt is on....

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Bukouras View Post
    I didn't even know? I may swing by with my car, I'll let you know. Maybe I can get my airbags replaced?

The predicted weather Saturday is shite and more shite... meaning rain. I'm going to watch the skies before making the 1.5 hour drive to MKE in the ZHP convertible. I'll let you know.

Oh, you'll probably need a service appointment to get the airbag recall work done... not a typical walk in job.

The predicted weather Saturday is shite and more shite... meaning rain. I'm going to watch the skies before making the 1.5 hour drive to MKE in the ZHP convertible. I'll let you know.

Oh, you'll probably need a service appointment to get the airbag recall work done... not a typical walk in job.
    For sure! I don't suppose you know how to code bmw's? I wanna do some mods but don't feel like going the whole mile

I didn't make it over to MKE on Saturday. Hopefully we can arrange a Wisconsin ZHP GTG sometime!

I didn't make it over to MKE on Saturday. Hopefully we can arrange a Wisconsin ZHP GTG sometime!
    For sure! I don't know how many people have them, I've seen an emola red one in the Merton area

Welcome!
    Nice car.

I would be up for a Milw GTG. I'm just 50 min South!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast