Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

Coby Wheel, who has one and a question!

I was thinking of getting a Coby wheel and a new armrest cover, but I had a couple of questions for anyone who already has a Coby wheel:

Excluding the new leather, what's the overall quality of the rest of the wheel, i.e. radio and cruise control buttons, horn button, etc?

Does the quality differ from wheel to wheel depending on the condition of the core exchange wheel that's used or are the factory features refreshed or restored to like new condition?

You keep the airbag, buttons and plastic trim. The part that gets exchanged is the core: the thing on this page http://cobywheel.com/wheel-core-exchange-option.html

Oh, okay thanks.

Quality of Craftsmanship is amazing.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Quote Originally Posted by Bludsport View Post
    I

Excluding the new leather,
    I don't believe Coby does leather? I'm not sure if that's what you're saying though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just installed my coby last weekend. Love it...

http://www.zhpmafia.com/forums/showt...049#post533049
    2004 330i ZHP Imola/Alcantara 6MT

Quote Originally Posted by danewilson77 View Post
    Quality of Craftsmanship is amazing.

Sent from my S8+
    +1. First time I sat in this car (with a freshly wrapped Coby wheel thanks to Slater) I was floored.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

I too have a Coby wheel, the quality is perfect on everything ordered and he even sent me pictures of the final product for everything I ordered. Very easy to work with.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover