Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It's definitely a setting of yours. You may have your settings adjusted some funky way here. I advise you to go through your general settings here. You're the only one having this issue, which leads me to believe it's a setting you have.

I will give you my settings for the forum.

Tell me if you differ on any of them.

Starting at the bottom first:

Enhanced Attachment Uploading off

The forum features an enhanced attachment uploading system that allows you to reuse existing attachments via a drag and drop interface.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use the enhanced system. If you experience problems with the interface, try disabling this option.

Message Editor Interface:

Standard Editor - Extra formatting controls

When posting messages to the forums or other members, there are three interface types available to you. The simplest of these is a simple text box, while the last is a fully-fledged WYSIWYG editor, which allows you to format your text as you want it and see the results immediately.

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.

Try those two first.

Looks good here Boss.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Right. I think it's probably just a simple setting that it creating this problem. Hard to diagnose it from here, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus-SanDiego View Post
    Right. I think it's probably just a simple setting that it creating this problem. Hard to diagnose it from here, though.
    You're probably right. Just seems odd though that I'm getting the same thing at work. I was thinking maybe something to do with FF4 but I haven't DL'd that at work yet. Not so sure I like FF4 but I looked around yesterday and it looks like you can't find any older versions for DL anymore. Something else weird I'm seeing is my cursor pointer seems bigger and the other cursor (not sure what it's called, looks like a capital I) that you see when you mouse over text is for sure way bigger for some reason. I tried going into my mouseware and the control panel to look for smaller cursor icons but it looks like I am already using the smallest ones. I CAN make the page width narrower so that I don't have to scroll horizontally by just using the zoom feature on my mouse but then the text gets smaller than I like.

Not a big deal though Marcus, don't want you stressing over it. I'm sure I will figure it out someday, probably by accident.

Barry

Ok, just changed my resolution to 1280 X 720 and zoomed out a bit with the mouse and it's ok now. Still I wonder why I would even have to make any changes.

No idea. Unfortunately, I can't change it on my end because I wouldn't know where to begin.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234