Hey everyone,

It's time for me to ditch the Style 135's and get some new rims and tires. The 135's that came with my car were beat up heavily from the previous owner, and one of them is bent from me hitting a pothole shortly after a big snow storm a year ago. I'm also running Michelin Pilot Sport AS3's and I'm honestly sick and tired of losing traction so easily. All seasons are great for a daily but now that I have the money to get a dedicated set of summer and winter tires, I'm really looking forward to the increased performance with Michelin Pilot Super Sports. (I've never owned summer tires)

I've decided to go with Apex arc 8's as I have seen everyone else on here with those wheels and I really love how light they are and how great they look.

I'm looking to go with a square setup so that I can rotate tires, but I want to make sure that whatever I get, I will be able to fit without crazy adjustments. I think right now I'm running -1.2 or -1.1 camber up front and -1.5 or -2.0 in the rear. I'd like to keep the stock camber settings. (Some threads I've seen on e46f have guys running -4 or -5 degrees camber for fitment and thats really extreme for me)

I currently have an H&R Touring Cup Kit, so the car is lowered a bit, but it is not slammed. I have also never rolled my fenders and have never had any rubbing with stock wheels and tires.

So here's the part that I'm torn on and really need help with,

I'd like to run 18x8.5 with the widest tire I can, will I be able to fit 255's in the front and rear without issues? A common thing I see with the square 18x8.5 setup is running 235's in the front and rear for fitment. I feel like 235's would be too narrow and I would miss out on performance.

If I decide to go with 17x8.5 all around (Derbo if your reading this I love your setup and what you have done with your car) is it even worth going deep concave? ET20 seems like its going to be hard to fit right without doing some more work. Fitting 255's on a 17x8.5 setup seems like it doesn't need much adjusting and I know the tires are cheaper along with rims.

Bottom line is I want as much performance out of the car as I can get while still being practical. I don't track the car, and have been doing a lot of city driving. I do like to drive it hard when I can and don't really care about how harsh the ride is. I'm still young.

Thanks for reading,