Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

ZHPizza's Wascally Wagon

Welp, with Peter's blessing, I just got what looks to be a bitchin' good deal on a touring!

Name:  323it 1.jpg
Views: 1000
Size:  319.4 KB

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-BMW-3-S...i/122528538227

So onto step one: figure out how to get it from TX > NC. I would LOVE to fly out there and drive it back, but we have commitments every weekend in June and the seller doesn't want the car sitting around that long. What are you guys' thoughts on throwing it on an open trailer with Montway?

Step two will be swapping the red interior for something subtle and heated (sorry).

Wow !!!!!! Nice buy . I'm jelly n it was here in Texas too FUUUCKKK . I'm looking at that Imola m5 somebody posted on face book

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Congrats on the purchase! That's a realy good deal!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's going to look awesome with some black, heated, coupe, sport seats.

But seriously, this is awesome. Does it mean George is going bye-bye?!
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    that was my thought as well.
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

First of all:

Second:

Third: you're getting rid of the red interior?

Fourth: congrats...I guess. Enjoy your stupid dumb touring, you filthy animal.

Quote Originally Posted by rguti153 View Post
    Wow !!!!!! Nice buy . I'm jelly n it was here in Texas too FUUUCKKK . I'm looking at that Imola m5 somebody posted on face book

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Yeah I don't know how this car didn't get more attention. I only found it because someone posted it on the e46fanatics Tourings For Sale thread, so it's not like no one knew about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUS_ZHP View Post
    Congrats on the purchase! That's a realy good deal!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    It really is. I feel awful for the seller. It's less than he paid for it a year ago...then he put about $8k into it.

But seriously, this is awesome. Does it mean George is going bye-bye?!
    I'm actually leaning towards offloading the Mazda first since it's losing value every day that it ages and isn't brand newish anymore. George has pretty much bottomed out in value at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BMWCurves View Post
    First of all:

Second:

Third: you're getting rid of the red interior?

Fourth: congrats...I guess. Enjoy your stupid dumb touring, you filthy animal.
    Yuuuuup. The red seats aren't heated, so they've got to go. The first time that the wife goes out on a brisk morning to sit on the cold red leather is the last time that I get to use the garage for the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    I'm actually leaning towards offloading the Mazda first since it's losing value every day that it ages and isn't brand newish anymore. George has pretty much bottomed out in value at this point.
    Smart, George still has some serious utility value too. Plus think of how much space you'll free up in the garage by offloading all the Mazda stuff (read: think of how much extra space you'll have for more E46 stuff).
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Congrats. I think you can buy seat heaters? No idea if it's practical. And yup, car transport.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

It's going to look awesome with some black heated, power bolster and lumbar M3 seats.
    FTFY...

Congrats BTW. I see Slater finally got to you!
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast