Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep, that happened to me the first time I even got into my car. I tried to open the sunroof only to hear a horrible cracking noise. I flipped, thinking that I had just broken my brand-new car. Turns out this is a common issue. It can be DIY'd, but there are so many small parts and delicate things involved in the sunroof that it seems a bit daunting to me.

I got quoted about $230 to get it all fixed up. I think it is worth having the piece-of-mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Zell View Post
    Yep, that happened to me the first time I even got into my car. I tried to open the sunroof only to hear a horrible cracking noise. I flipped, thinking that I had just broken my brand-new car. Turns out this is a common issue. It can be DIY'd, but there are so many small parts and delicate things involved in the sunroof that it seems a bit daunting to me.

I got quoted about $230 to get it all fixed up. I think it is worth having the piece-of-mind.
    Worth every penny. I dragged my feet on the repair in my 325 and ended up snapping a bowden cable...
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

Thanks for the feed back guys I appreciate it I just order a new sunshade and I guess they have a retro fit so it doesn't happen or suck up your sunshade an not give it back so I got that too 246 for the shade an repair kit/retro fit from the guys over here at www.Bavauto.com in Portsmouth new Hampshire

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12