Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Really sorry to hear about the accident and the loss of your ZHP coupe. However, as others have pointed out here - the most important thing is that you are ok.

I wish you a very speedy recovery and I hope you start enjoying your new OG/NB ZHP sedan soon. You definitely have the right amount of doors now
    anandoc

2004 330i auto | ZPP, ZCW | Schwarz 2 (668) | schwarz (N6SW)

aFe Stage-1 Pro DRY S intake | Morimoto FX-R 3.0 retrofit | ///M3 Seats (power, heat, bolster adj.) | ///M3 Strut Brace | ///M3 SMG Steering Wheel retrofit | OEM Alarm retrofit | GROM USB | Khoalty angel eyes

Quote Originally Posted by az3579 View Post
    I just hope people reading this understand that this is one of those "how the hell is that possible" situations. Most people won't get anywhere near this amount no matter how much fighting they do. Hell, getting over $10k for the car is already incredibly impressive. Consider yourself extremely lucky!
    Yep. Honestly their original offer is more than I would expect how many miles did it have?

Sent from my ONEPLUS 3 using Tapatalk

wow wes, very very happy to hear that you are both recovering, and in a good mental space about it - it is SO easy to get down and out about things when stuff like that happens. for me, just stopping and being thankful for breathing and being alive is enough to be awe-struck on a daily basis.

also, and it pales in comparison to you actually being OK, i am stoked that you're getting that sweet OG/NB sedan! congrats!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

Sorry to hear about the car and your hip, but glad you found a great replacement ride and are on the mend!
    -Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
    ZHP Pre-Ride Briefing

2005 ZHP, Alcantara, Silver Cube, Nav, Sharked, BMW Perf Intake, BMW Perf CF Strut Brace, CF Valve/Fuel Rail Covers,
    Shadowline Grills, CF Splitters, Fog Light Inserts, Euro-mirrors, CDV Delete, Beisan vanos, GAS DISA, BP Coded

How many miles did u have on the car ? They gave u some good money for the car. I can just imagine the headache I'll get from State farm myself . 😡. Glad you found another zhp . By the way I'm the guy that bought ur old wheels

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rguti153; 06-25-2017 at 05:25 PM.

Wow. Echo what many have already said.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Randeaux/Rando/John/jr - '06 Cic ZHP; Southern California
    "ZHP or not, I still like you"

ZHP Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Leather, Jet Black/Black/BlackCube, NAV, Anthracite Black "my individual" interior trim
    ESS Stage 1 Twin Screw Supercharger, Sprint Booster, BMW Perf Intake, Magnaflow Exhaust, Dinan TB & STEP S/W, UCC Sway Bars, Apex EC-7 18x8.5 ET38
    Suspension: AST 44100 dampers, Bimmerworld front adjustable end links, Swift springs (8K front, 10K rear), Vorshlag camber plates
    Dynavin D99+, Hardwire V1 (w/V1 Connection), BSW Stage 1 Speakers, Kicker Amp/Subwoofer
    BMW Performance Strut Brace, Orion V2 Angel Eyes, No-holes License Plate, SMG Paddle Shift Mod, Besian VANOS, Gold DISA, Fan Delete, M3 Side Mirrors
    Note: Actual car no longer resembles signature picture

Thanks everyone. There were 92k miles on the car.
    --Wes--

04 330i ZHP Oxford Green/Natural Brown
    04 330Ci ZHP Silvergrey/Alcantara (RIP)

Sorry to hear about your accident and I wish you a speedy recovery. Godspeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new ride and good luck with your recovery.

Any updates on delivery ?
    2005 IR / black / 6MT
    157,000 miles

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast