Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow, this place is surely one of the friendliest forum! Thanks so much guys!! I've always like how the e46 ZHP looks and finally able to get one!

@Anandoc, I will take a look on the GAS kit, as well as the VANOS rebuild using the Besian Systems kit. I just took a look on BMWCurves' thread on the suspension's refresh, as well as Mango's thread as well. Great resources so far!

@BMW1386, I tried to pull out for codes using my ScanGauge 2.0 but unable to find any. What do you mean by looking at fuel trims?

@704SW, Thanks!! I'm trying to polish the car with Rupes Bigfoot 15 plus Menzerna 400 & 3500 right now panel by panel using Yellow and Maroon Urotec Buff & Shine Pads. I work on weekdays and pretty busy too on the weekend. I'll be finishing it up with the Wolfgang DGPS then It's gonna take a while.

I'm dropping the car off to a good mechanic friend next week, so he can take a look on what to restore first on the engine to restore it. I found a leak around the driver side area yesterday, when I was changing the oil. Nothing major, I was able to drain out slightly more than 6 quarts of oil. CCV or oil return hose leak, probably??

Beautiful ride and welcome to the team! IMO, this forum is all about Class. The gentlemen in here will go out of their way to help you keep your ZHP in great shape. If you have a question; there's a post to help you answer it. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much! Yeah, I do notice the friendly people in here right away!

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiez View Post
    It really is crazy how different the people are here compared to basically any other forum out there. I'm thankful to be a part of it.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post
    It really is crazy how different the people are here compared to basically any other forum out there. I'm thankful to be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by 704sw View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiez View Post
    You guys win.

Sent from my S8+
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Awesome rig! What part of Washington are you from? I'm in the Kirkland area let's meet up

Your ICV is probably dirty. Take it out and clean it up, this could help with the idle.
    The oil leak could be the OFHG or the VCG, classic leakers.
    Plenty of videos on youtube for these easy DIYs.
    Nice car too!
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Gorgeous color. Thanks for bringing it over to the family.

Re: FSD's -- they're super duper magical goodness. I went with them after reading this post:
    http://www.bimmerfest.com//forums/sh...1&postcount=61

It's amazing how smooth these cars can be with the right shocks.

Re: Black stuff on the paint -- try using a clay bar before anything else. It'll be much nicer to your paint than goo gone.

Quote Originally Posted by kjgildersleeve View Post
    Awesome rig! What part of Washington are you from? I'm in the Kirkland area let's meet up
    Hi, pretty close actually, Shoreline! Sure! The car is in the shop though right now (refreshing fluids & troubleshooting oil leak around oil filter housing gasket).
    I'm currently saving up for koni fsd suspension and do the labor myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Oli77 View Post
    Your ICV is probably dirty. Take it out and clean it up, this could help with the idle.
    The oil leak could be the OFHG or the VCG, classic leakers.
    Plenty of videos on youtube for these easy DIYs.
    Nice car too!
    Thank you so much! I never thought that it can be easily cleaned like that. I've seen several posts that people just replaced them with a new one. I wasn't interested yet when I see the parts price for now, but removing n cleaning it doesn't seem too bad honestly Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Gorgeous color. Thanks for bringing it over to the family.

Re: FSD's -- they're super duper magical goodness. I went with them after reading this post:
    http://www.bimmerfest.com//forums/sh...1&postcount=61

It's amazing how smooth these cars can be with the right shocks.

Re: Black stuff on the paint -- try using a clay bar before anything else. It'll be much nicer to your paint than goo gone.
    Yep, sold me on this too for this very reason! The struts are shot on mine, going through highway joints like crazy, my head was nodding up and down lol.

Have you ever try W204 C Class or W212 E Class? If so, would you say they're as comfortable as those cars with sport suspension? I went through rail road like nothing (muffled nicely). I was also able to go through 30-35 mph corner with 60 mph very stable, I'd expect better feeling with a refreshed (suspension) ZHP though :P I enjoyed cornering on ramps and also the smooth ride when cruising

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast