Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sold: 2004 ZHP Coupe - $975 (This week only)

2003 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2004 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2005 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    2006 BMW 330 ZHPs For Sale
    I'm selling complete chassis, ZHP motor, 6-speed transmission and drivetrain. Come pick it up in Cincinnati, OH. It has been sitting so long that the engine does not start currently. The first video shows this. Before this happened, I had no issues at all with the engine, or transmission for that matter. The second and third video show the engine starting up and running fine before the car was sitting. The chassis has over 180K miles but the engine has about 140K miles. It was replaced completely brand new under warranty by BMW when the car had 43K miles. I've posted the receipt from BMW showing the new engine replacement.

Everything in the pictures is what comes with the car, I stripped out the interior. The control arms are OEM Lemfoerder and were installed a month before my car was totaled. The steering rack is a rebuilt ZHP rack by the Rack Doctor. Exhaust is OEM ZHP.

Last year my car was hit in the front left and damaged the front left wheel, bent the strut and outer tie rod and warped the strut mount tower. My insurance company would only value the car as a regular 330 so with the miles they would only total the car. I decided to part out the car. Here is a picture right after the accident.

I need to get this car out of my garage so my loss is your gain. Come pick it up sometime this week with $975 cash for everything. I know the engine is not running right now, but I had no problems before it sat, and I'm including everything else which 6-speed transmission, drivetrain and some suspension components are all still great.

I'm located in Cincinnati, OH 45205. My email is danwags999@gmail.com and my phone number is 5132136492. You can text or call me.

oh man! if i was local i would snatch this up!!
    peter

2004 330i ZHP
    2005 330iT ZHP
    2010 328iT M Sport

I forwarded this link to my Indy who is located by Kenwood mall.
    2005 BMW 330i ZHP - BMWP brakes/intake/strut bar/shifter, Coby wraps interior, BBS CHs, Eagle Eye LED tails, LED fog lights, GC coilovers, Sprint Booster/sport button mod, 4.5 LCM w/ programming, Xtrons 9inch HU, BSW stg1, dynamat, M3 sedan dead pedal, oCarbon CF interior trim, CF seat backs, 2x2 CF MTECH2 diffuser, CF cabin filter cover

dammit. why aren't you local? I would totally pick this up.

Quote Originally Posted by ELCID86 View Post
    ^Check into shipment...?
    yeah but it's only a steal because it's under 1k lol i don't even know what i would do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sillieidiot View Post
    yeah but it's only a steal because it's under 1k lol i don't even know what i would do with it.
    Part what's left, of course! Just the engine would get you your money back.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    BP
    2005 330i ZHP / 6MT
    Imolarot / Naturbraun
    2003 330iT / 6MT
    Orientblau / Naturbraun

It's not the car you drive, it's how you drive it.

New to the party here, I assume although the interior is gone, cluster is still in there,dme, wiring and such? I have a 330ci that has a dead engine this would be a great swap candidate. Let me know when you can. I am very interested.

Contact me guys for low cost shipping. $50 flat rate fee for zhp members.

I'm trying to get the OP to let me know if I can buy it and have it shipped, I'll send you a pm on shipping. I'm ready to get this car off his hands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast