Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP

stupid(?) question on the ski bag

Does the ski bag extend only from the seat? or can one (or is one supposed to) somehow remove the back-plate of it and make it extend towards the trunk also? just wondering why it is referred to as "pass thru" ski bag.

Just trying to find some opening into the cabin from the trunk to snake in my USA Spec ipod interface cable...
    I need to do this asap, as we might be going for a long trip 6-7 hrs, and i might just have to fold down the rear seat and go totally ghetto, and have the wiring come into the cabin that way....if I don't find some hole betw. the trunk and the cabin...

EDIT: found the answer...this thread gives me hope...
    http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=786903
    does anyone see a little gap between the back plate of the ski-bag box and the seats in those pics... ? I do...
    Last edited by Washburn; 11-12-2010 at 09:53 AM.
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

So....its that lil buton?
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

yep
    2005 AW ZHP Coupe. CW, Alcantara, Leather st. wheel, HK, Xenons, Step, Dinan chip & air box, USASpec, Sprint Booster

Ima go scheck it out today. Its funny cause I was giing MArcus crap for not know where the seat flip down levers were then the other day (yesterday)...I buy a pushbroom at Lowes, for the shop, and I can't figure how to get that very exact panel down as you were having problems with. God evens the score again...lol.
    Call Me Dane l 2/2004 330i ZHP l 18x8 ET45 BBS CK's wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ @ 245-40-18 l KW V1 Coilovers in front l KW V1 springs w/ Bilstein B8 dampeners in rear l BMW Performance Rotors l UUC StrutBarbarian l Racing Dynamics Rear Strut Bar l Jim Conforti Shark Injector l Light Birch Interior Trim l Bimmian Celly Mount l M3 Trunk Mat l l e90 Performance E-Brake & Shift Knob l M3 Tri-Stitched Boots l AL Headlight Retrofit with ZKW Lenses l CobyWheel Wrap w/M3 Stitching l LCM sw 4.5 triple blink and rear fogs l Maple Interior Trim

Game tied up.