Materials to Maintain Your ZHP IIIII Hand Protection IIIII Tools to Maintain Your ZHP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

New member/owner in central VA

I picked up my 04 silver grey 6mt sedan with heated alcantera and 122k miles in NoVA last Friday night! I have been looking at getting a zhp since April of this year. I have owned two other bimmers, an e36 328is manual coupe and an e36 M3. The 328 was a great car. Drove it for about 60k before hydroplaning into a light pole. The M3 was kind of an impulse purchase, I bought the first one I could afford and it ended up having a ton of issues. So when looking for my Zhp I tried to take my time to find the right one. I drove 2.5 hours from Charlottesville to see the car after talking to the seller for a few days about the car. It was everything he said it would be! It does have a small scrape on underside of front bumper and just a little rash on the wheels, all of which he told me about prior to purchase. The car has new pads and rotors all around, new tires, complete cooling system overhaul, belts, pulleys, tensioners, rear shocks, control arm bushings, valve cover gasket, and oil filter housing gasket done. All fluids have been replaced as well, BMW stage 2 inspection. The day after I bought the car we drove down to the outer banks for a little vacation. What should have been a 5 hour drive took almost 9 due to traffic. The car felt amazing going there and back. It really feels like a brand new car! This is by far the nicest, best driving car I have ever owned and plan on having it for a long time! I look forward to being a part of this forum and meeting other owners!

Thanks,
    David
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome David.

I'm located in Harrisonburg.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

His - 2004 Imola Red / Alcantara 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Her's - 2005 Black Sapphire Metallic / Black Leather 330i | 6MT | ZHP |

Congrats! I had that same combo on my first ZHP. Really can't beat the comfort of the alcantara and the business look of the silvergray.

Pro tip: don't. ever. sell it.

Welcome! Your car looks to be in great shape.

Quote Originally Posted by ZHPizza View Post
    Congrats! I had that same combo on my first ZHP. Really can't beat the comfort of the alcantara and the business look of the silvergray.

Pro tip: don't. ever. sell it.
    This. I have seen enough posts from people here regretting selling their ZHP to know it can be a decision people wish they never made. I plan to hold onto mine as long as I can.

Best color ever, no matter what the imalrots say.

Welcome.
    325i, 2005, 5MT, Silvergrey, leatherette, Sport package; CDV delete, KONI STR-T & KYB Excel-G, Weisslichts, Stewart H2O pump

328i, 2010, 6MT, Spacegrey, dakota leather, M-sport packages; has a 330 intake but no tune - yet
    http://s900.photobucket.com/user/othibau/media/Junesig.jpg.html][IMG]http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac208/othibau/Junesig.jpg

Welcome. For several years I was looking very seriously for an E36 M3 myself, and test drove 4 very clean examples (1 sedan, 3 coupes, covering the whole '95-'99 range). My eyes swooned over them, but they were never quite what my heart built them up to be. The minute I drove a ZHP for the first time I stopped thinking about the E36 altogether.
    Emma - 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP 6MT Estorilblau Individual

Sportline 8s 18x8.5F - 18x9.5R | APEX ARC-8 18x8.5 Square | aFe Intake | 135i Brembo F/R Calipers | 26mm Front/20mm Rear Sway Bars | Z4 Mirror
    M3 Dead Pedal | Lexus ES300 Yellow Fog Light Retrofit | Koni Yellows/H&R Springs | Llumar CTX 40% | Coby Tri-Stitch Wheel & Boots

Awaiting Install: M3 Wing Mirrors

I agree. My M3 was the techno violet, which was kinda rare and had a lot of performance mods. May have been a bit quicker but everything rattled on it. The e46 feels like a brand new car. Just has a more sturdy feel. It's really a dream to drive!

Quote Originally Posted by droman81 View Post
    I agree. My M3 was the techno violet, which was kinda rare and had a lot of performance mods. May have been a bit quicker but everything rattled on it. The e46 feels like a brand new car. Just has a more sturdy feel. It's really a dream to drive!
    This is the truth. e46 still feels solid like a new car, e36 feels like a 90s car. That technoviolet tho...mmm...

Love that color combo. Where in VA?

---
    "ZHP is a garbage option anyway- just some cosmetic upgrades with a different cam and diff to claw back some of the performance lost fitting those hideous and heavy wheels. Any 330 with a 3.46 diff will smoke a ZHP every time. The whole Mafia thing reeks of childish behavior." - anonymous E46 fanatic

In Charlottesville. An hour west of Richmond.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast